I Was Gonna Buy Wedding Dancers a Gift But...

10/22/2009 1:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown: Click to listenChris Brown was thiiiiiiiis close to doin' something totally awesome ... and then his thoughts got in the way.

Brown went on the air with Hot 97.7 yesterday and admitted the legendary YouTube video of the wedding party who danced down the aisle to his song "Forever" brought him out of his darkest days -- but there's a reason he didn't get the happy couple a wedding present.

Brown claims he would have bought them a "whole like living room set or something" -- but didn't because he knew media "like TMZ" would find out and accuse him of concocting the whole plot for publicity.

Actually, it would have been a pretty cool move ... but don't worry Chris, wedding gift etiquette states you have a whole year to pick out the furniture ... and we'll give you props when you do....

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get out Chris!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding!!!!!!!!!

B.

Bottom-Turn

Simone

Very important news!!!!!!!!!!! Go on, TMZ!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

Poster number one is so pathetic, people should feel bad for her.

homie 1 kanobe

Yo loser, You said you were doing FAN APPRECIATION JIGS, That means they are free. Now I'm hearing you are going to give a percentage of ticket sales to women's shelters.That's not FAN APPRECIATION CONCERT,That's a paying GIG DUMBASS, Just go back and pick up the garbage along the freeway. I still have money bet on you.I bet within the next 6 months you will violate probation,and end up in Prison,Where CONVICTED FELONS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BELONG. Where you belong

homie 1 kanobe

And before you Homie Haters come out of the woodwork, I take Domestic Violence very serious,it never gets better, he has already beat on her 3 times.Head injuries are very serious, I'll tell why I know, I Watched my daughter Melissa for 9 weeks in ICU from head injuries from her boyfriend,After 9 freakin' her little body could not fight anymore,and she died in my hands, So all you Homie haters, Keep your schit to your self.

Cimarron

hahahahaha roflmao ... ball is in your court, Chris .......... lol

Amanda

Hey, homie1kanobe....if you're telling the truth (Internet, hard to tell at times) then I'm real sorry about your daughter. I think Chris should be punished in a harsher manner then he is. just because he's a celeb, he can beat the crap out of a girl and get away with it? Not fair!

homie 1 kanobe

Posted at 2:02AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by Amanda
-------------------------------------------------------------------thankyou Amanda,i would never lie on my daughter, I would publish her Memorial site addy, But thats where the internet comes in, I don't want any sickos posting there,Thanx again Mike

CIVILIZED

CHRIS WILL RAISE HIS FIST AGAIN, AND HIS GUN AGAIN, BECAUSE THATS THE BAR HE HAS SET. JUST LIKE SARAH PALIN, FOR EXAMPLE, SHE SET HER BAR AT "WHORE, THIEF, LIAR, MURDERER", AND WILL ALWAYS FULFILL HER BAR.

Michael Jackson's Voice

11. Posted at 2:02AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by Amanda

Posted at 3:50AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by homie1kanobe

Homie I have to say I am very sorry for your loss.. but if you paid any attention you would know the other times were Rihanna taking out her vengence on him.. Not every guy who hits a woman does it again... Chris has no priors. Thats why he didnt get a harsher sentence... No man should ever touch a woman EVER but also no woman should feel free to hit a man... You get what you give! Self controll goes both ways. And the cases like other ones where its a one time incodent, are not reported because they are not common.. how do I know? Because I lived it! I was hit once by my ex-husband... He never hit me again. But being honest, he didnt hit me until I had slugged him SEVERAL times myself.. I got what I gave. And I learned too. Lets hope BOTH these kids learn from their stupid mistake and NEVER harm ANYONE else.She does have a track history of beating the snott out of her 6'3 brother and Chris, but when it was Chris taking the beatings, everyone just made fun of him.. he hits back ( still not ok) and now all of you want to permonately damn him. I refuse to be a part of that I think he should be given a chance to prove himself.. Just as we all would want if we were in that same boat....
I do hope that as time goes by, you can have only happy memories of your daughter,,, and heres a scripture for you that may offer some comfort... John 5:28,29...
May you find peace!!

TheMizzz

Hasn't this couple already filed for Divorce?

j

Thank you "micheal Jackson's Voice" I would have expected you to defend a HABITUAL abuser. That was not the first time he hit her. What is Micheals voice telling you????? Bring me more children? Or....Man...It is hot down here.

Stacey

Who cares about Chris Brown - the episode of The Office when Jim and Pam got married was freakin hilarious! That was even better than meeting Chris "Loser" Brown.

Stacey

homie 1 kanobe

Posted at 4:46AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by Michael Jackson's Voice
-------------------------------------------------------------------I don't permanently damn anyone, I read this was his 3rd attack on Rhianna,and what follows the 3rd is the fourth, He will get his 2nd chance after he completes his sentence,Everyone wants his sentence to disappear today ,it's not, He's very lucky he is not in jail,and should count his blessings, He has 4 plus years to go, Remember Mike Vic got his 2nd chance after he finished his jail term,So until then if you commit the crime,you do the time.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments