Katherine Jackson -- Total Sucker for 'DWTS'

10/22/2009 1:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson made a front row appearance on "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday night -- and we're told she had such a great time ... that she's going back for more.

katherine Jackson
Katherine, Jermaine, and La Toya were invited to attend Tuesday's show for a special tribute to Michael Jackson -- and even though we're told Katherine didn't want to go at first, she loved it so much she requested tickets for Monday.

As for the Jackson family favorites ... it's a three-way tie between Kelly Osbourne, Maya, and Donny Osmond.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahhahahahaha.

Simone

Oh, yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

It's nice to see that she is trying to have some fun. Life always have to continue!!! What can she do?????!!!!!!

Simone

People can stop trying to be first on every post, for starers

WillOTheWisp

Yeaaaaaa! Good for you Katherine; you get out there and start to enjoy life! That's what Michael would have wanted! I'm sure he's smiling knowing that you have his kids and you're not slumped over a chair grieving somewhere.

Michael, Justice is coming, and screw your fake ass phony fans!

Hypocrites

Michael, Justice is coming, and screw your fake ass phony fans!

Posted at 12:42AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by WillOTheWisp

THAT WOULD BE YOU RACIST PIG

hope

I really don't understand why Mrs Jackson and the rest of Michael family keeps letting the media exploited his life all of his secrets should have been taken to the grave with him speaking as a mother if that were my son I would slap a law suit on everyone of the media outlets for the lies they have told why cant you all just leave him alone that's all he ever wanted here and hell he cant even get it now that he's gone did anybody really love him at all ? ~michael~ not the king of pop

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Katherine Jackson is a senile old bag.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Wacko loves all his spermette cheerleaders. Rah Rah.

ewwwwwwwwwww

So nice to see Mrs. Jackson out and enjoying herself. May GOD bless you Mrs. Jackson----I miss your son very very much! I wished we could turn back time-my life is not the same since his death. God, I miss him! I got to go...I'm getting depressed again-and I can't do that to myself anymore. When I think about Michael it takes me to a place where no person deserves to go---in a deep, dark, and lonely depression.

WillOTheWisp

THAT WOULD BE YOU RACIST PIG

Posted at 12:46AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by WILLOTHEWISP IS A PIG

Why you keep following me? Everybody knows that you like me! Back off dude! I told you, I'm taken! I've been taken for the last 30 years. I'm well kept, too!

VIVA CHILE

The show must go on... this way Michael had wanted it.
Katherine do not be careless the children for amusing yourself.

El show debe continuar así lo hubiese querido Michael.
Katherine no descuides los niños por divertirte.

LakersFan

It's Mya not Maya you fools. You guys really have some morons working over there.

LakersFan

14. The show must go on... this way Michael had wanted it.
Katherine do not be careless the children for amusing yourself.

El show debe continuar así lo hubiese querido Michael.
Katherine no descuides los niños por divertirte.

Posted at 1:09AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by Liz

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/22/katherine-jackson-dancing-with-the-stars-michael-jackson-tribute/1#c22506610#ixzz0UdeFwCIr

Shut the hell up. Katherine Jackson could care less what you think and would never listen to you regarding how to live her life. I guess the translating from English to Spanish is supposed to impress someone? This is an American website if you can't read English too bad... no one wants or needs to read your comments that badly that they would want them translated.

WillOTheWisp

8. Michael, Justice is coming, and screw your fake ass phony fans!

Posted at 12:42AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by WillOTheWisp

THAT WOULD BE YOU RACIST PIG

Posted at 12:46AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by WILLOTHEWISP IS A PIG

Obviously, you are one of the fake ass phony fans! Hellooooo! Why you so bitter? Because I called you out? That happens a lot! You see, I say what I mean and I mean what I say! You can believe that!
WillO floats like a butterfly and sting like a bee! You can believe that, also! Don't believe it? Talk with those who know me best. I have "Powers that be" that can verify ME!
You can kiss my as$, you lesser than!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments