Quaid & Co. -- Coyote Ugly Before Near DUI

10/22/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before cops cut Dennis Quaid a break by strongly urging him to get a cab -- instead of a DUI -- his crew was living it up inside Philippe ... on top of the restaurant's bar!

Quaids: Click to watch
Check out Quaid's friend working her moves on the bar to Aerosmith's "Walk This Way." It looks like Dennis' wife Kimberly was about to join in too.

Anyone got some singles?

Larry

First!!!

Biio

Wow! They know how to party. Here are the naughty pictures of the Quaids getting down: http://www.931theparty.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=948 Crazy Night!

Tinalouise

Really? Isn't it time to grow up and go home to your adopted twins instead of out acting like you are 21 again dancing on bars... annoying.

j

totally agree with tinalouise

LBjim

It is amazing to see people on their 40's and 50's acting like a 21 year olds, very sad to know that there people are parents as well....To get away with that they must pay and tip well, that is ole Hollywood for ya...

Holly

Richard Heene and Dennis Quaid act and look the same.

Sad sad

What??????? So if your over 40 you can't have fun anymore? Don't make me laugh. He's not doing anything bad except about to Drive which at least in the end made the right choice.

Randy

This footage makes me wonder if Dennis wife is bisexual. Dennis is rumored to be into threesomes, so maybe they make a nice match?

Seriously it looks like it was really late at night and quite frankly, instead of getting drunnk and hanging out with a bimbo, they should have been with their babies.

Jake

Clearly all you commenting so far are losers, boring and lead very dull lives...stick with that, morons.

cochino

sad to know people at ANY age dance on tables.

What exactly does this accomplish?

Tinalouise

Amy is apparently one of those women who hangs out at bars til 2am on a weeknight instead of being home with her kids.. how can you stick up for someone who is about to drink and drive in the first place?? Oh sorry I forgot we are all dull and you are the genius....

5THBEATLE

I'M WITH YOU AMY. I BET WE COULD HAVE SOME FUN.

Kelly

Hello Dennis ...

Did you forget that you have a drug addiction? Alcohol is not allowed if you want to stay sober. I have always like you ... now I see that You are as STUPID and PATHETIC as Randy!!

Meg ... thank God you escaped even though fat Russell was not a good choice!

Henry ... your father is NOT a role model!!

Cops ... you should have arrested him. Perhaps it would have forced him to look at himself in the mirror

Jake

Tinalouise, I have 2 kids, I'm a lawyer, have a full and fun life, you on the otherhand seem like a jealous and petty person and no I don't condone drinking and driving, I'm talking about the dancing on the bar, go out and live a little, you might enjoy it! Stop judging!!!

Tinalouise

Amy=idiot!! lol. I take it you are not married (hmm wonder why) and most likely defends drunk drivers on a daily basis. On the other hand I am married teacher with a daughter in college who has priorities in life and dancing on bars and driving drunk is not my idea of "living it up".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments