Evan vs. Dita

Who'd You Rather?

10/23/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Manson survivors Evan Rachel Wood, 22, and Dita Von Teese, 37, didn't cross pale paths while at the same event in NYC on Thursday.

Evan Rachel Wood and Dita Von Teese
Question is ...

CINIC

Just shows you,money and fame can get you anything..Beautiful women and that guy is the ugliest MF on the face of the planet

James King

Since they have both been with Marilyn Manson.....PASS ON BOTH

NudeMoon

I'd rather bang Evan Rachel Wood cause she is such a BITCH!

Dita is a nice & sweet girl despite her vampire looks (though I'd bang her to).

Yes, I have met both...

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Hard choice... both hot! But, I went with Dita, just because I'd love to borrow her wardrobe!!!!

tracey

Dita has style a beauty and grace that Evan tries to copy but will never come close to!

DNA

really only age 22 and 37! they look much older. i guess being with manson will age a girl... pass on both.

Spellchamp

Once I forced myself to forget that they both have done unmentionable things with Marilyn Manson, I think I'd "rather" both of them!

At once! LOL!

And I wouldn't need any help from "prescription pharmaceuticals", if you know what I mean!

I would probably need some sort of numbing cream, though! LOL!

Tiffany

Team Dita! Here is who made her beautiful outfit http://outfitidentifier.com/?tag=dita-von-teese

JS

Screw them, I want Manson.
I'd lick every inch of his body.
Mmmm.

sunnyroberto

Manson also had Rose McGowan too, so I guess he has a thing for dark haired babes.

R.U. Serious

Are you kidding dita's just a stripper. You can have that over the hill, live action Betty Boop, Marilyn Manson leftovers. "Lord knows what he had her do. I think Rachel Wood is gorgeous.

Bobertbobert

NEITHER!

bree

Dita, since she is the original and Evan seems hellbent on copying her. Evan's a poser whore and even though Dita takes her clothes off for a living, she's got more class than women who are supposed to have legitimate careers while wearing clothing (Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse, the list goes on and on). So I would totally do Dita. Evan can be cute sometimes, but I would prefer she had her own style. I'd like to see what some of you bozos look like since you're passing on both!

um...

at least Evan tends to evolve a bit. Dita is a ONE trick pony; ONE look and ONE look only... and she's milking the S#!@ out of it.

shuffler

a third, opt-out option desperately needed.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments