Tool Academy Tool Busted -- Bothered Non-Tools

10/24/2009 11:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the tools from "Tool Academy" was allegedly being such a drunken, massive tool at a bar in Arizona this morning that his toolish behavior landed him in the slammer.

Cops tell TMZ Tyler Synon -- one of the "stars" on season two of the VH1 reality show -- was arrested at Martini Bay inside the Queens Bay Resort in Lake Havasu at 1:47 AM.

According to the police report, the "intoxicated" unemployed 22-year-old "had been having an issue with another group of guests" and was asked to leave. Synon allegedly "took a swing" at the employee who asked him to get out, then "hit a wall and a sign" as he was exiting the bar, causing damage to both.

Tyler was arrested for misdemeanor charges of criminal damage and disorderly conduct. Instead of bail, Tyler has to pay $900 in fines ... $500 up front to get out of jail and the rest within three days.

And here's the best part: Before we got the mug shots, we asked the arresting officer how he knew Tyler was from "Tool Academy" ... and he said it was because he had a huge Tool Academy tattoo on his leg. Yeah.

UPDATE: Tyler gave us the following statement: "I just got out of jail, I don't like the feeling, the tool is out of his cage and back on the prowl. I'm glad to be out it was a stupid reason, hitting the sign! There were 5 guards trying to hold me down but I'm a beast, they tried to tackle me, I tried to get them off of me."

Jack

Just look at this dumb ass. About the least surprising story of the year. Love the porcupine hair dude. How about putting some more gel in it. And the hole in the ear. Your momma must be so proud. Tool Academy? What the hell is that? Story says you are unemployed. Another shocker.

Switch

Hey doesn't TMZ have a guy that looks like this? Slightly on the heavier side

Colo.Girl

Nice brows, bro.

lou

WHO CARES???????????????? ANOTHER DUMB ASS

TMZBoy

Well at least he didn't recognize him from his plucked eyebrows.

LOVELY and oh so masculine...lol

MZLB

look at his manbrows LOL

mach turtle

Well, that's too bad. I'll admit, Tool Academy is a stupid show, but from what I've seen, it looked like this guy was going to win it.

As Tyra might say, I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU, WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!!!!SHIFTONE!!1!

Knock It Off

I Don't think the guy gets it. He is a Tool.

gene yuss

Brooke Shields called and she wants her eyebrows back.

TMZBoy

No!! Brooke Shields didn't pluck her eyebrows.

fastdriver

He could have had TOOL ACADEMY across his forehead and that wouldn't have meant a thing to me! Wonder how the cop knew what Tool Academy even was? I would have just assumed that he meant that HE was a TOOL from the looks of things.

samantha

This guy bears a resemblance to that fat, ugly douchebag, that's always on TMZ's live cast. They're both hideous!

THATBYTCH

I was there last night and his gf seemed like the tool.. sloppy drunk mess running her mouth haha

Ashley

I went to high school with TShaw from Tool Academy 2 and he has the tattoo on his leg too! Must be the way they initiate themselves into the reality loser hall of fame! HAHA!

hmmm..

Way to go "T-Shaw". Once a tool always a tool. BTW, guys, those ear plugs will look so nice when you're 90 and have swinging earlobes you could pass a football through.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments