Joe Jonas Gets Tanked Again

10/26/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting a new shorter 'do, middle Jonas Brother Joe showed off his ripped virginal arms and his hairy evangelical legs in West Hollywood this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

He may only be 20, but JoJo can still get tanked.

kendra joy bethune

obssed with joe jonas much i like nick jonas he's a good singer that's all and i wrote poems about him
i done it for fun i don't prey in joe jonas's and nick lives obssed much huh tmz i like nick jonas

La Toya Jackson

Back to ME !!!! ... Me me me and who? .. ME!!!! ... I'm the greatist star ... I am by far but no one knows it .. Buy everything Michael Jackson.. t shirts, dvd's, cd's and of course drop some coin on our movie "Dis is it" .. Mo Money for us!!!

Annie

Wow..you guys are christophobes! So accepted to bash the Christian faith...Leave the kid alone.

Bianca

he looks like the youngest brother from Home Improvement

La Toya Jackson

Don't forget about us .. mo money .. Mo Money.. Much MO MONEY !!! .. Ker Ching

PatriotsBradyFan

Joe Jonas is growing up...HE looks ok...average not ugly but he is not brad Pitt. He looks like Vegeta lol ...... Hairy Legs...He is a man!!!!!!!!!

Tiopcs

Here's a picture of him making out with Taylor Swift: http://www.931theparty.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=948 Nasty!

Lindsay

I SPY THE "JOEHAWK!"

Hey kooks! Missed ya!

Caden Canyon

F u|c king phony sell outs, those Jonas boys are. Screw them.

Lippy Loo

At least this idio quit using a hair straightening iron! However, he needs to have those caterpillar eyebrows waxed. And, those boy's cannot hold a tune, they sound like crap, and are horrible!

blue pen

Boss-eyed!

Lisa

Why is it that only half his face is shaved?

Confused

In today's oversexed world, I see no need to make fun of people not sleeping with the whole world. Purity is refreshing.

Whadda-Do

I'm not bad looking and haven't done too bad for mayself. But, if I had the lucky horseshoe he has tucked up in his special place, I would be taking full advantage of my manufactured fame and fortune by having a romp in every port. (safely of course.) If his "waiting till marriage" thing is for real, he is going to really regret it in a year or two when he is a nobody again. Religious or not, a man's got natural needs and needs to answer the call every now and again. Artificial means just won't cut it.

Shelly

What is your big fixation on them being virgins?? He's still young. Not everyone is a slut and sleeps around with everyone. Grow up, TMZ!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments