Liz Taylor: MJ Film Is Greatest Movie Ever Made!

10/26/2009 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liz Taylor saw an advanced screening of the Michael Jackson docu-film "This Is It" last night -- and to say she liked it could be the biggest understatement of all time.

Liz Taylor, Michael Jackson

Taylor went to Twitter just moments ago where the star of such Hollywood classics like "Cleopatra," "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" and a ton of other iconic films wrote the following statement about "This Is It":

"It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen."

Liz continued, "I wept from pure joy at his God given gift. There will never, ever be the likes of him again."

UPDATE
: Taylor is blasting Tweet after Tweet ... she just referred to Michael as a "modern day prophet."

A.M.D.

Elizabeth is dedicated to Michael as an everlasting friend what she sees in this movie is not the tragedy that was his death or the possible doubles filled in here or there but the essence of Michael Jackson. What he brought together with his music. If you go see the movie, sit there and close your eyes and feel, just feel the power of what MJ was all about, the love, the music the legacy. That's what she is talking about. It will live forever and that is what the movie is trying to get across, trying to portray. The legend that is Michael Jackson.

Adams

Is she retarded?

Joann

I know Liz would say this because she really did like or love MJ.

But I would like to know what this movie consists of. Is it just showing MJ in rehearsal for the ill-fated This Is It tour? Is it showing MJ in rehearsal for the tour plus other old footage of him? Who can enlightened me on this movie?

Jill

sophie... U2=love, to each his own. I agree. So when and if an article about U2 ever appears on this board, I won't stop to post a bunch of hateful BS about them even though I don't like them. In fact, I will not bother to post at all about something I don't care about and will just move on to the article.

Loulou

@47 NO,but you are!

Pookie

The old plastic surgery bat is senile!

Aunt Bertie

How senile is she?

Sarah

I think seeing the movie resurfaced the pain for her. She lost a very close friend. She was tweeting every few minutes. Pretty sad really.

Tom

It's pathetic how people are still fawning over a complete creep.

kT

Wow! I mean tweet after tweet! Literally! That's interesting! She's trying to raise money for the family. God bless her crazy heart!

LUCY

Whatever one may think of Michael Jackson - there is no disputing that he was a genius. His musical talent was beyond extraordinary and when you revisit the words to his songs it becomes more and more evident that he was gifted as a visionary. The thing that stands out for me is that his English was in fact English and not ghetto talk. He is a once in a lifetime talent and we were blessed to witness his genius.

Rap sucks

In 1972, the greatest movie ever made was released called The Godfather.

you just don't get it

Simply an endorsement from an obviously impaired celebrity with her own agenda. This embarrassing statement sadly reflects more on her than the movie.

Lovely Rita

Glad to hear it, now WHEN IS THAT BASTARD DOCTOR GOING TO BE CHARGED WITH MJ'S DEATH???????

music4life

actually she said she seen it last week not last night but couldnt tell anyone until now. What did you expect its MJ for goodness sakes we knew this movie would be amazing just like him! I cant wait to see it!