Arnold Klein Claims Partial Credit for 'This Is It'

10/29/2009 9:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein claims his medical treatments during the last three months of Michael Jackson's life were partly responsible for "This Is It."

Dr. Klein's rep is responding to the story we broke -- that he's filed a creditor's claim for services he performed on Jackson during the last 3 months of his life. Klein wants $48,522.89 for his services -- 179 procedures.

Dr. Klein's rep says the bills were all "valid medical treatment." The statement goes on ... "As anyone can see from viewing "This Is It," Michael Jackson looked great, and this was due, in part, to Dr. Klein's skill, hard work and dedication."

The statement addresses the weekend charge for medical services, claiming Klein needed to rent a helicopter to get to Jackson.

As we reported, on one Saturday Jackson went to Klein's office and got 4 I.M. Injections for a minor Restylane treatment -- we're told an I.M. Injection is typically a Demerol injection.

In the statement, Klein says he'll donate any money he receives from the estate to a charity that provides assistance to inner city kids with HIV.

dee

Money hungry leach and doing anything for a buck. He needs to a shame of himself. Klein is just famous and money hungry. He lies so much it is just not funny. He neds to be charge in Michael's death right along with Dr. Conrad Murray.

Ben

I agree! But it is also making me very, very angry, and I don't get truly angry easily. I'd like to go to LA and !@#$%&* Dr. Klein. It's sad that we have the First Amendment and I have to watch what I say about this pig so that *I* don't get in trouble. Bastard.

Posted at 9:30PM on Oct 29th 2009 by Deb

Totally agree, Deb, such a shame we can't say what we'd like to do to this swine-faced piece of garbage, but we can sure think it; that does me tons of good visualizing it...:D

Hope you and yours are doing well. I haven't posted since seeing the movie, but I've kept you in my thoughts the whole time..:)

Duh

I copied the above from the story at the top. Suuuuuuuuuuure he will.

Missy

29. Also, Karen Faye deserves more credit for making MJ "look great" than Klein, IMO. You won't ever see her file any claim, I am sure.

Posted at 9:32PM on Oct 29th 2009 by muscles

yes she did! i always thought MJ looked great!

Duh

Posted at 9:35PM on Oct 29th 2009 by Dani

Hi Dani! Thanks for the good thoughts, all is going very well!

We have the First Amendment which gives us freedom of speech. Then we have the Patriot Act, which took it away. ~+*&%$#@*(%$?< a$$hole. LOL, decode that TMZ!

nan

and domt forget folks , he is going to heal the skin....cant lightning just strike this guy so we can get him out of the way

Cali MJ Fan

Posted at 9:34PM on Oct 29th 2009 by me
****************

Good point! (agreeing).. NO $HIT! Had not thought of it.

Hypocrites

Posted at 9:40PM on Oct 29th 2009 by Deb

Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing!

Duh

35. 30. This is just too crazy...Next we're going to see Conrad Murray suing the estate claiming since he was the one that gave MJ the propfol that killed him and because of that, Mj is now worth millions more than he would have been if he had done the O2 concerts he wants his fair share of the profits!!

Posted at 9:34PM on Oct 29th 2009 by me
****************

Good point! (agreeing).. NO $HIT! Had not thought of it.

Posted at 9:41PM on Oct 29th 2009 by Cali MJ Fan

Somebody brought that up last night, that since Dr. Murray didn't get paid because Michael didn't sign off on the contract before he (was murdered) died, he could sue the estate for the money. If he is not charged (which he better be or %#*&@!_+ his a$$), technically he could sue for payment of services rendered. Okay I need to go vomit now.

Lost Lass

"IM injection" simply means intramuscular injection...it does NOT specify what was injected. CPT codes are used for billing purposes, there is one code for an "IM injection" and then you also use code the medication for two seperate charges. "IM injection" does not necessarily mean Demerol (although in this instance people are believing that's what it was), but it could be any other of a number of medications.

Just thought I put that nugget of info out there.........

jm

He's probably right - he is partly to credit for keeping MJ dancing.

FFJ

MJ looked fab because of Klein, omg the self righteous, ignorant fat pig! The donating the money to charity is damage limitation now because of the bad replies he has had on twitter... @awkmd go tell him what you think, he reads them all and blocks you.. cant block someone who dont follow him though..hah. He is hateful and using MJs name for self promotion, he doesnt need the money at all. He is just a leech on MJs name. Makes my skin crawl the enabling sh*t!!

Duh

Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing!

Posted at 9:44PM on Oct 29th 2009 by A MJ fan

Oh, look at the little hater trying to pretend to be one of us! If brains aren't everything, then in YOUR CASE they are nothing BECAUSE - your nickname should properly be AN MJ fan, not A MJ fan.

krystalroz

It is getting harder and harder to figure out who the good guys are and who the bad guys are. Is anyone keeping score? Who's winning?

Boomy

Dr. Kline is almost as much of a MEDIA WHORE as Richard he he is.