Arnold Klein Claims Partial Credit for 'This Is It'

10/29/2009 9:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein claims his medical treatments during the last three months of Michael Jackson's life were partly responsible for "This Is It."

Dr. Klein's rep is responding to the story we broke -- that he's filed a creditor's claim for services he performed on Jackson during the last 3 months of his life. Klein wants $48,522.89 for his services -- 179 procedures.

Dr. Klein's rep says the bills were all "valid medical treatment." The statement goes on ... "As anyone can see from viewing "This Is It," Michael Jackson looked great, and this was due, in part, to Dr. Klein's skill, hard work and dedication."

The statement addresses the weekend charge for medical services, claiming Klein needed to rent a helicopter to get to Jackson.

As we reported, on one Saturday Jackson went to Klein's office and got 4 I.M. Injections for a minor Restylane treatment -- we're told an I.M. Injection is typically a Demerol injection.

In the statement, Klein says he'll donate any money he receives from the estate to a charity that provides assistance to inner city kids with HIV.

Joe Schmo

Regardless on whether or not Dr. Klein contributed to the death of Jackson, you have to seriously question his common sense. By all credible media accounts Dr. Klien is a heartbeat away from a Medical Malpractice judgement when this whole thing goes down. And when that happens his "world renowned" status will be a distant memory and his career will officially be over. Which begs two questions: a) why would Klein be wasting his money on pricey publicists who are "vigoriously" defending him and not stashing every last cent he has, to prepare for retirement? and b) This goes for all his doctors ie; Murray, how is ANY patient, regardless of their astounding celebrity status, worth gambling their career and lives away?

sue

this doc klien is so full of sh-- , on this claim, he states that any money he would receive he would donate to the inner city kids hiv program, ok so if he wants to be that generous why doesnt he just take his own money and donate to them...all these people comming fwd to make a claim they will get nothing..i dont think this judge is going to buy off of this sh for to much longer....no wonder michael avoided adults everyone around him only wanted his money,at least with the children they admired him and respected him , through his whole life and never wanted anything but his time...god rest your soul michael ..sue from tampa

Elissa

More pig vomit.

danica

Klein is a moron.

The autopsy showed no trace of Demerol so stop promoting that lie. Botox is an I.M.

Rose

He's still a douche.

danica

Why is Klein reading the tabloids and why respond to tabloids. No mainstream news reported on this claim. This proves Klein likes attention since he's reading tabloids to see if he's in them?

Mercedes

Does that mean we can credit him w/ mj's death too?! WTF this guy is off his rocker!

Donna

This man is so self absorbed he doesn't seem to realize he is incriminating himself! It is disgusting. Michael Jackson must not have had anyone he could truly trust. It is very sad.

truth

TMZ- I believe some comments in his release relate to you. Don't you have enough trouble with the phone records mess right now. Keep slandering anyone and you will go down that slippery slope. I have noticed how the other media outlets are using TMZ less and less for information since it is unreliable. Now in my market, it does not even come on TV at a reasonable time. I guess not enough viewers.

Everyone in the medical profession knows that IM injection does not mean "Demorol".....Harvey, perhaps you should get some people in to work for you that do not blab their mouths with their opinions and only state facts. In addition, I know from my sources that Mike does not have all the 2005 court evidence to go through so he needs to stop with all that nonsense.

Oh I forgot! ---- you are a gossip site....everyone, you wonder how all the rumors get started

moonwalker

Ben

96. I swear, if I hear another thing about this cross-eyed, money hungry bastard, I will scream. I thought I saw the last of this man when I flushed my toilet this morning. Arnie Klein can suck a big, juicy, funky fart out my ass.

Posted at 11:44PM on Oct 29th 2009 by moonwalker

That never gets old and the nice new additions you put to it made it even better! lol!

TMZ ROCKS ON

81. Gypsy,

I respect your opinion but one thing I must say is that MJ was a
fifty year old man. I do not think that I could shake my tail feather
the same way that I could when I was in my 20's, 30's or even my 40's.

One thing I do agree with you on is that Harvey is a hunk. :)

Posted at 10:49PM on Oct 29th 2009 by MiMi
_______________________

Thanks MiMi.

Ya'll need to remember MJ probably had Lupus and Lupus is the Devil
to live with the fibromyalgia itself is unbearable and Lupus left
untreated or not treated effectively does irreversible damage to all
internal organs. Lupus patients are tested every 6 months for organ
damage. The sensitivity to daylight or artificial light takes its
toll and the skin sensitivities and skin lesions also manifest. Even
sensitivities to inhalants are enhanced. Also your damn hair and eyebrow hair falls out. On top of that his Vitiligo.

Those complete unammended official autopsy and toxicology reports are
being withheld for multiple deceitful reasons. MICHAEL JACKSON WAS IN
BAD BAD SHAPE.

Anna Nicole Smith died on Feb 8, 2007, was autopsied on Feb 9 and
complete results were released on March 26 2007.

WHERE ARE MICHAEL JACKSONS REPORTS?
WHERE ARE THE OFFICIAL AUTOPSY REPORTS??!! (not an autopsy report
leaked to the AP)

WHERE ARE THE OFFICIAL TOXICOLOGY REPORTS!!?? (not the theorized
reports on an affidavit for a search warrant)

I guess they think that the public will be assuaged and appeased by
those!
I WILL NOT!

Where is the
JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON?

Julie

How dare he?!! What's wrong with everybody! You were his doctors. He thought he could trust you and all you all did was take advantage of him. There were so many ways you could have made him well. Shame on you! He would have still been with us!

Siggy

We are to give him a pat on the back because Michael looked good? So where does that put the value of his life??!!!

Debbie

I just got home from seeing This Is It. I loved it. I felt every emotion Michael sang and danced amazingly well and i loved how he interacted with all the people he worked with so respectful and kind. Love and justice for Michael and his children.