Timberlake Suspect: The Witches Made Me Do It

10/30/2009 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman accused of stalking Justin Timberlake believes she is a god -- and claims she tracked down the singer because she wants him to "rule" with her.

It's all scattered in legal documents which Karen McNeil filed today in L.A. County Superior Court in response to the restraining order Justin asked for -- and got -- after she showed up to his L.A. home.

In the nonsensical ramblings, Karen states that she has been targeted by "Babylon witches" who seek to cast their "evil" on her.

In the docs, Karen also mentions several other famous musicians who have also landed a restraining order against her -- including Axl Rose and the guys from Metallica.

Timberlake had argued that McNeil is an "obsessed mentally unstable celebrity stalker, who [Timberlake] does not personally know."

Last week, a judge granted his request for a restraining order against her.

Kodak

JT< BUY A GUN AND WATCH EM RUN. GREAT FOR UNDERWEAR SALES!

Kodak

Shoot em in the butt! I SAID BUTT!!!

mickey

This woman is weird. She also appears to have a twitter page which is also weird. She only posted back in june and july but mentioned both justin and metallica.

alan

If the Papparazzi chases down celebrities and their private lives are public knowledge,I guess you can say that that is the price of fame & fortune.But these stalking losers seriously need to be locked away.If not,victims of stalkers should be given liscence to shoot and ask questions later when one of these weirdos shows up on their property.

scissors

Well ok, that explains things. She's a god. Now I know!

Mr. Precision

She must have taken Ghostbusters seriously. Anybody asks YOU ARE A GOD.

Kodak

We just want his semen>>>>>>

UGGGGHHH

TMZ where is her picture?

Cimarron

Another one that needs a 72 hr. psych check hold

In L.A.

Yo Lady - Surely, you can do better than Justin Timberlake. Just sayin'

me

gary

I went to school with her she is from greenfield, ohio she graduated in 1980 she has always been a big girl but her sisters are really hot her family treated her like yhe black sheep

MiataQT

I went to school with Karen. Always felt sorry for her. People made fun of her because she was so big. But then again, I didn't feel real sorry for her because she always thought she was better than anyone else. Her dad was a realtor so they were pretty well off, involved in the community and all. She was uppity and nasty to most people. She was voted in for cheerleader as a joke, I can't remember what grade she was in then, maybe 8th or 9th? Always liked her sisters, though. They were nice, sweet, and NORMAL! Look at her now. What goes around comes around, Karen, and I'm glad I've lived long enough to see you get yours. You're nuttier than a damn fruitcake.