MJ Accused of Stiffing Lawyers Out of $1.5 Mil

10/30/2009 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA team of Michael Jackson's former lawyers claim the singer owes them more than $1.5 million dollars stemming from an agreement he signed way back in 2007.

The firm -- Mundell, Odlum & Haws -- filed a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate today, explaining how they were never paid back for a $1,144,808.95 promisary note Jackson signed back in 2007. It's unclear what the note was for.

The firm also claims they were never paid for hundreds of thousands of dollars of legal work they performed for Jackson from December 2007 through June 24, 2009 -- the day before Jackson died.

Grand total -- $1,571,768.62 plus interest.

Add this one to the stack....

Insanity On Blackberry 1.0

Insanity Bids The Board A Good Evening & Says:

Insanity Bids The Board A Good Evening....

Morty M

Hypocrites

I've seen people like you before - but I had to pay an admission...

Posted at 10:43PM on Oct 30th 2009 by Morty M

lol, hey Morty! Was that the zoo? It's just that poor recluse at it again with his multiple usernames and personalities to go with, so I'm trying to entertain him, but it's beginning to get old as he keeps using my stuff...:D

Posted at 10:47PM on Oct 30th 2009 by Don

There is no vaccine against stupidity

nan

he owed all that money and they were still supposedly working and billing him until the day berore his death...the conspiracy book said at one point mj signed over his power of atty to some german guy...i wonder how much that gut racked up??so sad because he was in such terrible physical and emotional pain from his life experience and these people put their arms around and said..let me help you with your problem...of course they helped themselves

nita

just saw michaels movie,fabulous! This Is It put joy in my tears. michael put alot of time, money and love in his work. he really cared about his fans when he performed he performed with LOVE! and to these jackasses suing michael eat a bowl of nuts! who ever michaels accoutant and financial advisors are they need to lose there license and somebody please! lock them up before they destroy somebody else life.

Pistol

So, what's the running tally of what Jackson's been hit up for since he died?

Ben

There is no vaccine against stupidity

Posted at 10:53PM on Oct 30th 2009 by charlie

That's a damned shame, too, because I'd pay for you a double dose, but I'm sure that wouldn't cure all of your illnesses, if you know what I mean...

Ben

53. Yeah Don, I noticed that too and decided to give him the attention he so desperately wants. Poor guy!

Posted at 10:51PM on Oct 30th 2009 by Morty M

Tough job, but glad we are here to help the poor putz along.

Hello Insanity; another night of entertaining the haters going on tonight.

Insanity On Blackberry 1.0

Hello Insanity; another night of entertaining the haters going on tonight.

Posted at 10:59PM on Oct 30th 2009 by Don

___________________________________________________________________

Insanity Bids Don A Good Evening:

Insanity Says U gonna B doin lots more of that cause according to the Huff Post This Ain't It...

Ben

Insanity Bids Don A Good Evening:

Posted at 11:02PM on Oct 30th 2009 by Insanity This Ain't It 1.0

I'll be ready for it. Glad to see you on board.

tom

test only

Jacko Was A Wacko

Insanity On Blackberry 1.0

I'll be ready for it. Glad to see you on board.

Posted at 11:07PM on Oct 30th 2009 by Don

__________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

Likewise...

Morty M

62. So much anger and hatred is being expressed by MJ fans on this website against those who dare to disagree with them. I shudder to think what you people would have been like if Wacko Jacko hadn't brought you all "peace and love."

Posted at 11:10PM on Oct 30th 2009 by Are You Kidding Me???
==================================================================
Don't blame Michael for all of this...this is your doing. If you chose to attack, we will attack back.
BTW I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high.

PrettyBabyWithTheHighHeelsOn

more bullsh*t.
LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE!!!! Everybody is so GREEDY in this world it's pathetic! These punks at this law firm are probably just trying to use him just like majority of everybody else is.