Paris Lashes Out at 'Scumbags'

10/30/2009 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before cops showed up at Paris Hilton's home last night, she once again trashed the people who broke into it.

Paris Hilton: Click to watch
Outside Philippe, Paris tore into the Burglar Bunch -- who allegedly stole $2 million worth of property from her -- calling them "dirty rotten thieves" and "scumbags" who deserve 10 years in the slammer.

As we previously reported, several of the suspects have had run-ins with the law before -- and if they're found guilty, they could be S.O.L.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Bleep Blop

Paris earned the money to pay for all of her jewelry, by being born to some rich a-holes! You go Paris! Fight for what you didn't earn! Normally, I'd feel bad for somebody stealing somebody else's sh*t, but Paris is retarded. What is she going to do in 5 years when her already mediocre looks fade?

George William Gockel

I agree with number where Paris Hilton has the police the burgalers in jail. I am a true male fan of Paris Hilton. I also am a Paris Hilton male fan. I love Paris Hilton. I really really do care about Paris Hilton. I really really am concerned about Paris Hilton. To see Paris Hilton totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Paris Hilton. And someday Paris Hilton and I will meet each other on purpose.

Jon

At least she didn't call them the dirty "N" word like she has done in the past. Oh wait, that's only when she's high on drugs.

Maybe if she didn't have $2 million worth of property she wouldn't need to worry about it getting stolen?

George William Gockel

I have been unemployed from Linens 'N' Things since Monday,November 17th,2008 before Linens 'N' Things went out of business during December 2008. I still am looking for a new job. I don't stalk Paris Hilton.

AND_LV

That Doug guy is so fake !
He don't like her, - I don't even speak that he loves her.
But for real,don't miss Paris wishes to make real and longterm relationship with a nice men, who really love and care about her ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5