Anna Nicole Mistakes Pregnancy for Gas

10/31/2009 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith was so whacked out of her mind in 2006 that she mistook the baby growing in her womb for a case of bad gas -- and it's all on a tape that was entered as evidence in court on Friday.

The video was shot by Howard K. Stern at a little girl's birthday party. Snippets of the video were released two years ago, but now the entire 50-minute tape is being used in the drug case against Stern and Anna's former doctors.

In this particular clip, Smith can't seem to comprehend the fact that she's pregnant -- consistently denying there's a baby in her belly ... despite the fact she's showing.

It just gets weirder from there -- check it out for yourself. Then sadly, at the end of the clip, the little girl looks straight into the camera and says, "She's having brain trouble."

Victoria

I just read all the other comments and we all have the same reaction. Sad and shocking are the words that come into your mind. How sad that she was being drugged like that and even worse, that Howard would tape her like that. I wasn't sure what I thought about him until I watched this but that is just cruel. That is someone ENJOYING videotaping another person embarassing them self. It's abusive. I know she took her drugs willingly but I do believe she was addicted and that addiction was taken advantage of. So, so sad. RIP Anna Nicole. You didn't deserve this and she sure didn't deserve to have this seen by the world. I hate to think her little girl will see this someday.

cdm

ENABLERS WHO KILLED HER.

Sarafimm

RIP Anna. Somehow she ended up with the wrong people and, in the end, they killed her. In this video it is soooo obvious she's spaced out and has greatly diminished mental capacity that the child is smarter than her. I can't believe he taped it, but I'm glad it's being used to pin them down for what they did.

JimmyJM

She's DEAD people die of drug problems everyday let it go.

that.is.all

You probably all made fun of her when she was alive.

cdm

I'M SURPRISED TMZ HAS NOT FOUND THE LITTLE GIRL TO INTERVIEW. THEY SHOULD HAVE BLACKED OUT THE LITTLE GIRL'S FACE.

They were in it for the money

for the love of god! HKS needs to be put away for at least 50 years for doing just this to Anna! What a horrible man, no not man, SLUG he is! That poor poor lady! What was he going to do, try and label her not in her right mind so he could live off of her other bank account and possibly take that child he kept claiming was his? He knew damn well Danilynn wasn't his. This is so beyond dispicable!

Star

Was I the only person that heard Howard K. Stern LAUGHING like a dumbass when she was insistant that she needed to "poot it out"???? I hope to God the judge and jury do, that bastard needs to rott in jail.

cdm

I'M SURE THERE ARE MORE TAPES WHERE THIS ONE CAME FROM. IN THE NEAR PRESENT MORE OF THESE WILL BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

...that lil girl is the daughter of the guy who owned the house..

pamela

OMG!! That is so sad. How is it possible for these "Dr. Feelgoods" to sleep at night. Seeing what thier ignorance dos to these addicts? just sad.. R.I.P Anna

mema in nc

The little girl is Ford Shelley' daughter,he's the one who stole all of Anna's stuff from her home in the Bahamas. I think it's time to let her rest in peace........

Anon

Okay that was completely weird. Howard Stern and that little girl treat Anna Nicole like she is completely offer her rocker and what is it Howard Stern filming the doll? He seems to find the whole thing funny. Very creepy.

Fresco

Someone needs to look into whether Stern or Birkhead had any motive in killing Anna. 6 Days before she died she just happened to have her will faxed to her lawyer, sounds suspicious. Isnt Stern now asking for 6% of her billionaire's ex-husband estate?? What about Birkhead, how many millions does he collect from the money that Anna left to her only child?? Isnt he the executor of Anna's will??

Very fishy!

uh?

Tragic? Beyond sad? Where were all of you when she was alive? Her addiction to drugs was so obvious even high-school dropouts (hint hint) could recognize it. Before you further deify her remember her "marriage" for money. She was a drug crazed whore preyed upon by ego centric "lawyers". Her death was hardly a surprise. Find a new idol
to worship..lots of luck.