Chris Brown Chick: 'He Was Tryin' to Marry Me!'

10/31/2009 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown may not "mess wit" "Bad Girls Club" contestant Natalie Nunn, but according to her, Brown did want to marry her.

Natalie Nunn: Click to watch

TMZ obtained this video of Natalie inside the "Bad Girls" crib talking about how much she wants the convicted felon -- a dude who she says "might beat Rihanna," but "doesn't beat me."

Clearly, she sets her standards high.

UPDATE: Chris posted the following comment on his Twitter: "WTF!!!! WHAT MOON WAS THIS GIRL ON WHEN SHE THOUGHT OF THIS OUTRAGEOUS LIE>SHE ON TMZ TRYNA MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF.I DONT KNOW YOU. I TOOK A PICTURE WITH THIS GIRL AT ME A POLOWS SKATE PARTY AND SHE RAN WITH
THE STORY. SHE'S T'D (TIRED). I GOTTA LIMIT WHO I TAKE PHOTOS WIT NOW... some people have motives thataren't positive..
"

Disgusted

this girl is the ugliest skank on tv in 2009. she can't dance a lick and got the nerve to be putting Chris Brown on blast. That's how you know she ain't about nothing. If you were kicking it with him, that is your personal business. You gotta be a piece of nothing to be name dropping.
Maybe in she gained an ass and shaved off some off that half moon chin, she might be cute.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S

Simone

"Clearly, she sets her standards high."

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaa.

What is next??????

Cimarron

Perhaps they deserve each other .......... ugh

WillOTheWisp

Who cares??? Go ahead and marry him, then get the crap beat out of you!
Once a beater, always a beater (unless he dies)!

NO ONE CARES!

She'd better run for cover!

Jo

Ahahaha!! I can't believe you guys posted this. What a waste of film. Come on??? Nothing about this skank sounds believable so you guys must have just felt like posting some stuff quickly to fill the site so you could go out to halloween parties...AHAHAHAHA!!!

Why?

I'm embarrassed for her......

Paula

He's freaking 20 years old and probably has known this skank a whole minute but he wanted to marry her? TMZ is once again showing their bias against this kid.
I'm so mad at myself for opening the link when somebody sent it to me. What a waste of energy.

shuffler

She's mine, Chris.
She's that smart classy lady I have lived my life for.

Simone

NOBODY CARES WHAT NUMBER YOU ARE.

ryden

awww....and people were actally starting to accept chris brown's apologies. people actually felt sorry for him because he was still sooo in love with rihanna. guess he had us fooled. guess he really was just trying to sell his new singles.

ryden

He went from Rihanna to this girl? Seriously???

Duo

Chris Brown is a thug & a monster. No girl should have to marry him.

Kat

Chris just tweeted that he don't know her. LOOK:

"WTF!!!! WHAT MOON WAS THIS GIRL ON WHEN SHE THOUGHT OF THIS OUTRAGEOUS LIE>SHE ON TMZ TRYNA MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF.I DONT KNOW"

And...

"I TOOK A PICTURE WITH THIS GIRL AT ME A POLOWS SKATE PARTY AND SHE RAN WITH THE STORY. SHE'S T'D (TIRED)"

Lala

REPORT REAL...ACTUAL NEWS!
Instead of someone's hearsay that's obviously nonsense.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments