Miley Puts Another Dime in the Jukebox, Baby

11/1/2009 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus played a concert at Freedom Hall in Kentucky last night -- and then hit up a local bar for a surprise after show.

Miley Cyrus

Miley, 16, jammed on stage at the Phoenix Hill Tavern Bar in Louisville. We're told she showed up around midnight and sung "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" with the band that was performing.

She left shortly after.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tim Bierman

She has a tatoo as well . Who the hell is tattooing underage girls???

this whore is outta control

anon

ew, she needs a bra. 16 years old at a bar braless?!

S

This chick needs better parents. But I guess they wouldnt do anything about, seeing as shes the one making all the mula, so they'll let her do whatever she pleases.

bitchymom

Ok well lets see where do I start?? I live in cincinnati. But I have friends of miley family and father Billy (my friend was there that night). TO BEGIN with where was miley parents?? HER MOM and UNCLE was at bar with her! They are good friends of band playing, they stopped in to see them. SHE DIDNT drink nore does she drink. Also She turned 17 in november. I believe many of you should prob get OFF the computer and GO see what your kids are doing! I bet their doing so much worse than she is doing or has ever done I would guess bullying people as you are doing here! She is not here to be a role model for your children YOU should be doing that NOT anyone else *trust me they learn more from you and from your behavior and by the talk I see here I know why youth of america IS screwed up**....Jealousy all this is trashy talk and jealousy. Grow up and act as if you have some form of self pride. Who would spend so much time hating a lovely young girl?

Spermella

why the hell is she performing in a bar at 16 years old? Where are these girls' mothers?????? or, at least, where is the bouncer?

arte help

She's lame and so is Kooky.

The Seer

Here we go again. TMZ says:

"Miley Cyrus played a concert at Freedom Hall in Kentucky night -- and then hit up a local bar for a surprise after show."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0VdKVAiKc

It's "LAST night, TMZ." The weekend editorial "help" must come cheap. Seems every weekend is a typo/grammo/spello-fest. Hire me!

jmcks

WHY is a 16 year old, in a bar, at midnight? Where are this girl's parents? No wonder she was voted the worst teen role model this year.

Puleeeze....

Why?

16 going on 35 year old barfly who sings bad karaoke......

missdona

It's Phoenix, not Phoeniz, TMZ.

123

Does this child have parents? Why do you never hear about her going to school?

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

HAHAHAHA...I don't want to type anymore, because I might make a typo, but your post was funny!

Why?

That's ridiculous- she's a 16 year old GIRL at a bar at midnight on Halloween with a bunch of drinking and drunk ADULTS? Who's idea was this???

Off The Rack

First she mocks asians with that photo, now she's dressed like a native american and doing the stereotypical war cry? This chick needs some schooling. I would never encourage a tween to take after her.

Lippy Loo

I did not know Mr. Ed could sing in a bar? She is a fugly little skank.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments