Kiefer Sutherland's $700 Morning Bar Tab

11/3/2009 2:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kiefer Sutherland racked up the following $700 bar tab between 7am and 1pm. Yes, those times are correct.

Kiefer Sutherland
We've learned the "24" star and members of the show's crew popped into The Spot in San Pedro, California last week after wrapping up a shoot nearby -- and they were ready to get their drink on.

According to an employee at the bar, Kiefer was throwing back scotch & Cokes and bought drinks for everybody in the joint -- roughly 30 people. The total damage: $500. No food ... all booze.

The drinks may have been stiff, but Kiefer wasn't -- we're told he tipped $200.

FYI: We're told Sutherland -- who has a few DUIs under his belt -- was responsible this time and used a designated driver when he left the bar.

Hollywood Party Boys

Reeves

It looks like Kiefer's wild antics are paying off - He's getting the Brangelina treatment. A bio about him (called "Kiefer Sutherland: Living Dangerously") will be coming out this January, just in time for the 24 season premiere.

Simone

Yes, I used to thought that a beer was the breakfast for this guy. But, whisky and cokes???!!!!! It's too much for me. Hehehehehehe.

Simone

Nobody cares if a person is first, second or third in a stupid comment section.

Simone

No, fake Simone. YOu really care about me. Why don't you just forget about me, huh????!!!! There are other people who post FIRST. It's not just me, I am not exclusive here. Hahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Tony

Wait $500.00 total damage. You said $200.00 tip that leaves $300.00 in drinks for 30 people. That's like one drink a piece. Not actually a "party" is it. I hate when you make something out of nothing. We have the cable news stations for that crap keep it real TMZ.

oL0

friggin aye.. give him a break he is having fun. You people have no room to criticize especially when you make chump change.

uhHuh

SO KEIFER TIPS THE BARTENDER A GRACIOUS $200 AND HE RATS HIM OUT??? WHAT A JERK.
I HOPE THE BAR IS BOYCOTTED BY EVERY CELEBRITY WHO READS THIS. IN FACT, I'M MY OWN STAR AND I WONT PATRONIZE THEM!!

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

KDM Performance says you Dah Man! My Kids love your show love the characters. Keep it rocking.
KDM

JustWatchMe

The way I read it the article said Kiefer tipped $200 on a $500 tab - which is 40%. If it was $200 on a $300 tab, even better.

Kiefer may or may not have inner demons..... at least he is generous to others. And he had a designated driver. Leave the guy alone, he is having a blast at his own expense and not hurting anybody else.

Tony A

So glad to hear. KS is such an amazing talent, I'm glad he's doing the right thing. I would LOVE to throw a few back with him. Hey KS, start visiting Robin Hood again!

who dat

Well when you are a well known star with money and the picture posted (is)with a fat ugly F male, you must be drunk. Try mixin in some poon.

ZaraB

Didn't he do a stint in rehab?

I really hate to see such an awesome actor going down the tubes...again

pink floyd

what is the big deal, he's canadian. that's normal for us.

Carolann

So what, anyone who has ever worked a Tour 1 shift, knows what it is like to leave work and throw back a few. Thx for the bars that serve us at 7am.

snickers

Keifer looks like one cool dude to hang out and drink all night with.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments