Van Halen

Brotherly Love is

Audi This World

11/3/2009 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Van Halen Eddie and Alex Van Halen came from the same womb, played in the same legendary rock band ... and now they're driving identical $120,000 silver Audi R8s.

We're told the rock star brothers purchased their new rides last Friday at Keys Audi in Los Angeles -- but for some reason, Eddie was sent alone to ink the deal.

While Eddie may be the generous type, sources say the brothers each paid for their own.

Nothing like dropping a quarter mil on some family bonding.

Julie

Saw VH for the first time ever and I thought Wolfie was so flipping adorable. Looks like Val, plays like Ed. I loved it. One of the best concerts ever even if I couldn't see Alex or the drum set. Diamond Dave was having the time of his life and made the audience feel the same. I don't know why it took me so long to go see them. I could have seen them in 1981 but didn't like 'em so much but then a friend turned me on to "Runnin' With the Devil" and it stuck. And I loved "Unchained"!

hardworkingtaxpayer

Total Hypocrites, Total Celebrity Double Standard once again... and how come these two idiot celebrities didn't buy "green cars" and donate the rest of the money to say DRUG REHAB PROGRAMS...oh thats right, they were too busy getting ready for their next tour with the $150.00 seats.....LOSERS

Simonhead

Good for them.

I only wish to hear some new music sooner because the fanbase is getting sick of non musical news.

snow

The R8's he bought are actually around 170,000 a piece. They are the new V10 version just came out 2 months ago. He also has a 3rd. the regular R8 is 120,000. But not the two they just got.

star