Lohan Slams Dad -- He's Not Even a Man!

11/4/2009 6:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Lindsay Lohan just unloaded on her father -- slamming Michael for releasing the audio from a personal phone conversation between the two of them.

Linds posted the following message on her Twitter page:

"My fathers such a loser & those recordings are from years ago.

To release personal things is foul enough, but to edit them. I used to think That he needed the book for dummies on learning how to be a father.

Haha-he's needs the book for dummies on HOW TO BE A MAN
."

As we previously reported, LiLo is working on getting a restraining order against Michael -- and her lawyer could also file a defamation suit on her behalf.

me

that is not something a father should do! what a jerk!

Therese Rose

And you need to learn how to a young lady. Guess you learned how to be an ass from your father!

Simone

Get a life Kooky and balls! freaking bums. I am SICK of them.

Spungo

What would this lesbian know about men?

the a-hole

HAM OR NO HAM IT'S A LOHAM! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Funny IS be!!!
But what AND OF??!! In a van of white with rust, THAT'S WHAT!!!
IT'S GUTAH!!!
IT'S CHEETAH CHIBATA!!

Sue

Lindsay
Stop worrying about your father's behavior !!
Your continued denial about YOUR behavior and addiction is what needs to be addressed.
Your not fooling anyone sweetheart, but yourself.
Stop trying to take the attention off yourself. Its time to face what everyone seems to
know about you, self-destruction.

Sue

Maruichan

I don't really like Lindsay Lohan, but I think this was the right move. Coming from a dysfunctional family, you're better off getting rid of the poison from your life ASAP than worrying about appearances. It may not be "lady like", but dealing with situations like this you're full of unsaid words. I see it as expelling venom. Again, I don't really like her... she's kinda low class but acts like she's above you and I. But she has the courage to deal with this all out in the day by day... you have to give her SOME credit!

brodydallesho

The guy just oozes douchieness. I would be a coke snorting trainwreck too if my parents were the biggest famewhore douches ever to exist. How those douche bags live with themselves is beyond me.
I actually feel sorry for lindsey for once. and that just pisses me off!

Sue

Awwwww seems YOU need a book of dummies on "How to become a decent adjusted
clean and sober young lady".
Who does she think she is ??????? giving out advice ?????? Give us all a break, Lindsay,
go crawl under a rock

Lea

Whatever Lezbo!!!! You wouldn't even know if what a man truly is if it were handed to you on a silver platter. While you're on the other side (carpet munching side), perhaps you can keep your mouth shut!

Leslie

Why do we even give this family any of our attention?

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I feel sorry for her.. My dad left my mom, and even though I am 30, I still miss him. Sometimes a girl needs her daddy, and imagine not having either parents stable.. coupled with the fact she is in Hollywood? It's really sad.

unknown

First of all, the medications she is taking are anti-psychotics.
A side effect of most of these is that smoking and drinking become fits of coughing interspersed with vomiting or dry heaves.
Secondly, taking too many of such drugs does not feel good,
not even slightly.
Lastly I would like to point out that when someone is in dire need, its lawyers to the rescue.
You are all wrong about everything!
I AM THE LAW!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

wow, she is acting no better then he is

He may need the Dummies book on how to be a Man and a Dad, but Lindsey needs the Dummies book on how to be a classy lady.

They both are callous and narcissistic.

Hey Linds, like father like daughter. Once a famewhore, always a famewhore.

Ronald Raygun

Who knew that Lindsay has multiple fathers?

"My fathers such a loser & those recordings are from years ago"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments