Jackson Creditor's Claim Over Neverland

11/4/2009 4:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA British law firm is the latest to file a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate, and it involves the "sale of Neverland."

There had been rumors Jackson put the ranch up for sale, but they were never confirmed. Now the law firm of Atkins Thomson Solicitors in London is asking for $209,204.36.

The services the firm claims to have performed involved "General discussions re Michael Jackson, personal and professional situation dealing with Colony Capital, Tohme Tohme, Frank Dileo, and Others, Work in Relation to the Sale of Neverland."

The firm also claims to have done work with Jackson's U.S. lawyers and AEG. The firm also did legal work for the London concerts.

TMZ ROCKS ON

62 You noticed that too huh?? Amusing wasn't it? How did you like his 'poor, poor Lindsay' who's SOoooooo mistreated routine while he doesn't cut MJ an ounce of slack?! THAT was my favorite part(shaking my head in disbelief)

Posted at 5:19PM on Nov 4th 2009 by janalal4

Are you sure you weren't shaking your head because you're hearing voices again? You may lie to everybody about old habits....but....lol

wet

I think something is coming down the pipe that is bigger and further reaching that we can anticipate...I for one would like to eliminate Klein as having anything to do with MJ death, but not his demise....I think that Klein was in love with MJ, and would not harm him in such a way, but was unable to offer/help him to get the help he needed....I also think that MJ chose doctors because of the doctor/patient privilege that his medical records were required to be kept a secret under law...In clue...I eliminate Klein

TMZ ROCKS ON

75 Yep, that's me. Now I'll be off to the shower now to get ready so I can go earn that welfare/disability check! Now you can zero in on some new prey, wankers! hugs & kisses.

Posted at 5:45PM on Nov 4th 2009 by janalal4

Scrub hardy honey and be sure you floss and brush those meth snappers of yours above and below the waist.

It's the witching hour time to turn some tricks.
Bringing back old memories for you bitch.

Always remember bitch you want to play? There's always 2 or 3 or 4 who will be willing to accommodate your mean vicious big ass.

wet

I would also like to introduce someone else in this that we have not mentioned or even thought about...as we go thru the MJ/Sony Catalogue fiasco....who was the artist that was most upset about MJ owning it.....

Watching Carefully From Europe

Who the hell is Dexter Wansel? of course i'm the next generation.

Posted at 6:57PM on Nov 4th 2009 by MJ's PYT

------------------------------

Hey MJ's PYT

Dexter Wansel was a big time celebrated musician back in the day. I'm talking 70's. Don't know what he's up to today though. Anyway, he's in the early video with MJ below...along with baby Wansel:-) Below that video is another of Dexter Wansel with one of his early jams. Enjoy!

MJ -w- Dexter Wansel

Dexter Wansel

LakersFan

Go to hell Harvey Levin and every single person you have working over there. You are a disgusting vile person that is digging deep to find false stories to post on your stupid website about MJ. There is a reason you aren't practicing law because no one in their right mind would want you as their lawyer. Everyone on your show looks like they have very few options for employment. I guess it was either working at TMZ or delivering pizzas. And this is not so much directed to this posting on your website but on all the negative stories of MJ specifically the recent one about the urination explanation.

wet

TMZ ROCKS ON

*****The next time you log onto a TMZ board bitch and go out of your way to attack someone whose opinion differs from your own be careful because it might be me. And I'm ready to play your mean sorry fat ass all over the place 24/7 every damn time you do it. You got that you two bit drugged old has been wench.

Remember that advice.

wet

now.....moving on....the nanny.....who and where is the husband that she claims to have married in Dec. '08 if she is supposedly living at Katherine Jackson Estate?

Watching Carefully From Europe

125. This is the same artist who played music impromptu on a NY city balcony....the day after or perhaps the day of MJ death

Posted at 7:28PM on Nov 4th 2009 by wet

---------------------------------

Ummm, excuse me? Care to elaborate? Which artist are you refering to?

puppi

HEY LET L.LOHAN USE AS MUCH DRUG AS SHE WANTS....

ALL THESE CLAIM COMES OUT OF THE CULT BRANCA & MCCLAIN.

They want to drain the ESTATE so MJ'S kids would not GET anything.
THESE crapy lawyers WILL SELL THE CATALOG.
RIP...OUR MURDERED KING.

TMZ ROCKS ON

*****janalal5 the next time you log onto a TMZ board bitch and go out of your
way to attack someone whose opinion differs from your own be careful
because it might be me. And I'm ready to play your mean sorry fat ass
all over the place 24/7 every damn time you do it. You got that you
two bit drugged old has been bitch.

Remember that advice.

MJ's PYT

Thanks Watching from Europe..I googled him.That video is cute.
Marlon and tito are characters.Silly guys. Lil Randy seems
bashful.He may still be that way. I feel bad for Randy ,Of all
the brothers.Jackie and Marlon are sweet.i see MJ stepped off in the back corner and is playing with the baby. then he's picking
his hair out getting him ready for the camera. So loving MJ was.
This 1976ish, he was seventeen.I cant recognize any of MR.
Wansels songs.

TMZ ROCKS ON

*****janalal4 the next time you log onto a TMZ board bitch and go out

of your
way to attack someone whose opinion differs from your own be careful
because it might be me. And I'm ready to play your mean sorry fat ass
all over the place 24/7 every damn time you do it. You got that you

two bit drugged up old has been bitch.

Remember that advice.

Hypocrites

130. *****janalal5 the next time you log onto a TMZ board bitch and go out of your
way to attack someone whose opinion differs from your own be careful
because it might be me. And I'm ready to play your mean sorry fat ass
all over the place 24/7 every damn time you do it. You got that you
two bit drugged old has been bitch.

Remember that advice.

Posted at 7:40PM on Nov 4th 2009 by Stick a pipe in that mouth and smoke it hard baby

I just have to say Thank You for putting that stupid azz b*tch in her place. Her and Deb like to beat up on people. Although Deb has been lying low lately.