Mariah -- Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel

11/5/2009 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing one of Lady GaGa's one-piece castoffs and the remains of Britney's pre-conservatorship weave, Mariah Carey hung out on the beach in L.A. on Wednesday.

0921-media-removed-britney

The sexy 40-year-old diva took the plunge ... and showed off her photoshop-free curves.

sexyt

It kills me that just because a woman is fuller people say she has curves. REALLY!!! Where are her curves. I don't think Mariah would look that bad if she would wear something that was fit for her body type.

shuffler

Well, it's her choice, but I think there are 1,000 things to wear better than that 'sling'.

Sure, she's a bit 'Vision of Chub', but nothing too bad at all. It's refreshing to see her (apparently) enjoying life and at ease.

jensen222

I just lost my appetite..

JOEL, Jamaica

Not everybody can be skinny, and at least she feels comfortable in her own skin. I LOVE her new album memoirs

Justice !

Fist thing- She's 40 and has been since March... TMZ get your facts straight.

Second - She's happy with the way she looks, what's wrong with being of an average build? I think she looks great! She's a beautiful woman with an amazing voice.

Violette-Blue

Um #55, get your facts straight. She was born on March 27, 1970, she's 39 turning 40. TMZ is right.

Justice !

ummm. I hate to dissappoint you # 56 she's born 03-27-1969. Look it up. imdb.com I've known her d/o/b for a long time.

Martin

Save that whale, push it back in the ocean....

Justice !

Overview
Date of Birth:27 March 1969, Huntington, New York, USA more
Contact:View agent, manager and publicist contact info on IMDbPro.
Mini Biography:Mariah Carey was born in Long Island, New York, on March 27, 1969.

YourMomma

BEACHED WHALE!!!

Serena

What is our obsession with people being perfect? Although she does wear quite revealing clothes, I commend her for being proud enough of her body, the way it is, to wear those clothes. Hollywood should send out the same message: be proud of yourself the way you are; you don't have to be perfect to be beautiful.

Quiet

Mimi is now MooMoo

Justice !

Mariah's correct age is 40... noy 39 and she looks great! Nick is lucky to have her.

Scott

...do some sit up's

Quiet

Anything or Anybody should be lucky to have this chunky woman with lots of money and no children. lol