« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.O. Acknowledges His Own Irrelevance

11/6/2009 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Terrell Owens is finally copping up to what fantasy football owners have been saying all season -- dude is strugglin' up in Buffalo.

Terrell Owens: Click to watch
When we asked the Bills receiver if he watches his own highlights on TV, dude responded with the most honest statement we've heard all day, "yeah ... but they far and few between ... this year."

T.O.'s lady friend also tells it like it is ... when we asked if the Bills were gonna go all the way this year, her reaction was priceless.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jard

Is he UGLY or what..Stop this dude shi* It makes me sick..I loathe football idiots

anju

FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA

Nunya

T.O still got a banging body!! Who cares about the Bills? Go Colts!!

Sono

Do any professional athletes of color date Black Women anymore?

Just saying...

Tinalouise

My husband is a Bills season ticket holder and we are fans, even if they do suck but we Love T.O. for sure.. he has been nothing but a gentleman and very sweet... and sexy :)!!!!!!!!

Slash

"far & few between"?? Dude can't even get a simple turn of phrase right! I'll bet when he walks into a restaurant he aks to be seated at a boof...

LD

Is that the same chick from the T.O. show??? T.O. is so charismatic.

the man

T. O rocks! The Dallas Cowboys are doing Ok right now but will soon choke and fold under Wade "Camp Cupcake" Phillips and Tony Romo.
Tony Turnover of the Cowboys is a little whiny baby who was trying to blame others for his failings and losing ways last year.
Tony Turnover was also jealous of the attention T.O. was getting.
Go T.O.! A winner who wants to win!
- a former Cowboys fan.

Marz

Yeah, that is the same girl from the T.O. Show. She's eff'n hot. Keep her around for season 2 T.O.!

LAD

To Sono. The answer to your question is no, why would they??????????????????

gina

@Lori...Seriously??? Do you really need to go there with the white woman superiority attitude?! I mean really!

LAD

Talking to SONO.

Divashels

He was cool about it I am not a bills fan but dude seems cool
all pro players in every sport have ups and downs that dude is alright

LAD

Actually Gina, I am white and date a black guy. When SONO said why do black guys date white woman that was kinda black superiority, don't ya think? So that's ok? She was obviosuly disgusted that another black man got involved with the white devil. (which I've been called). I still don't see what that has to do with anything. If you really think you lost out on your soulmate then you should gain some self worth. Do you hate gay couples? A white man and black man because, he too, has taken your chance at true love. Please, before you start pointing fingers start at the source. Superiority and prejudice in this case goes both ways. And for some reason black woman can't stand the fact that a black man would date a white woman. How 1920's of you.

gina

Sorry Lori!
Actually Gina, I don't give a crap what color person you or any (other white or other) woman dates? Why do you assume that I am black??? Why are you getting defensive and why would you assume that I would refer to a woman who dates a black man as a "devil"?

My issue is that Sono's comment implied why would a black celebrity date a black woman, when he could date a white woman!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments