Despite Son's Death, Pooch Still Goes Gaga

11/10/2009 3:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sure, Lady Gaga dons a bunch of crazy outfits and dances her ass off in the new video for "Bad Romance," but what we really care about: The return of Lava, the Great Dane whose son was found dead last month.

Lady Gaga: Click to watch
As TMZ previously reported, Lava and son Rumpus were featured in Gaga's videos for "Paparazzi," "Love Game" and "Poker Face," but Rumpus died unexpectedly in October after a hike in Los Angeles.

Like a true professional, Lava carried on without her pup ... and managed to pull it together for the 8 second appearance above.

Simone

I am always first, screw you people!

BGL

Grace Jones called; she wants her costumes back.... OR ELSE!!!

Mar

that video effing rocks!! the song is pretty stellar too, but it kinda has the same beat as poker face... but very catchy. i'll def check out her new album.

Hellzapoppin

It wasn't a coyote that killed Jessica Simpson's dog, Rumpus ate it then died from indigestion.

Simone

GET A JOB KOOKY

CriticAl

R.I.P. Rumpus.

Lady Gaga has a nice ass. JS

mrsortlauf

I love that Lady Gaga is using great danes! They are soooo much better than all those teeny tiny toy dogs!!!!!!!!

Moonbeam

Any news on the necropsy results of what killed Rumpus? Was a necropsy performed? I wonder if Rumpus was bitten by something poisonous during his hike and nobody noticed at the time -- perhaps something that does not cause immediate swelling or pain. Or did he find some spoiled remains of food or carcass which he nibbled on along the hiking trail and which later killed him? I think e-coli poisoning symptoms are not as immediate as salmonella, but not sure. Or perhaps he just had an unknown heart defect. Would really like to know what happened to such a relatively young and beautiful dog. I know Danes don't have a very long life span, but Rumpus should have had a few good years left.

CriticAl

He probably drank some toxic algae-infested water. It has been happening a lot to dogs recently.

Moonbeam

Thanks, Critic Al. That makes sense. One of my daughter's cats got sick a few years ago from what the vet thought was the cat having drunk from a stagnant puddle of water, and I bet that's what the vet was talking about: toxic algae-infested water.

kimmi

The dog died of embarassment when it realized that it had to work with Lady Gagme. Poor thing! I've heard quiet a few deaths surrounding this no talent skank...Murderess! Hang her from the highest tree and let the bitch swing! :)

slomotion

that video was kind if amazing

CriticAl

kimmi, you need to put down the haterade.

Brian

What a bitch!!!

kr

I was all for gaga but after her wearing the skinned dead cat... she lost a fan.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments