Moakler Makes an Ass Out of Khloe K.

11/10/2009 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more ridiculous than Wendy Williams' pit stains on her show this morning: The war Shanna Moakler ignited with the Kardashians by calling Khloe a "donkey."

Shanna Moakler: Click to watch
After Shanna talked about not being invited to "the donkey's wedding" on Wendy's show, the Twitter-verse exploded -- with Khloe's friend Jonathan Cheban Tweeting Shanna was a "dirty whore" and Khloe chiming "I have no idea who this girl is but I guess she is talking about me. Talk on honey... I can care less LOL."

Like any dependable celebrity these days, Shanna also said sorry via Tweet, saying "
you are right. We don't know each other personally and I apologize for my comment this morning."

What a bunch of twits.

wasup

I think Khloe is the prettiest of them all & would kick it with her any day 'o the week! She seems like such a fun & real chick plus, her body is actually the most bangin. You can tell she works out more than her sisters.

jeri

I'm sorry Vanessa... I was busy adjusting my crown. What did you say about haters?

wlaer

Shanna Moekler is a hypocrite and whore who loves to talk smack when she is less than perfect!

She is the DONKEY! She got knocked up by Oscar De La Hoya and then sued him because he refused to marry her and then got knocked up again by poor Travis Barker and the poor sucker fell for it and married her...she's the typical nasty, get pregnant really fast to secure a meal ticket ugly skank. At least Khloe didn't get pregnant!!

EE

Shanna and KIM had a feud a while back because Shanna accused Kim of having an affair with Travis. So I think that is what triggered this.. which I just found the story on TMZ and lo and behold, she called Kim a Donkey in that story! http://www.tmz.com/2008/07/24/kim-to-shanna-hes-just-not-my-type/

the truth hurts huh

Hey Braniac Khloe .... It should be "I CAN'T - or COULDN'T - care less." In your Tweet you basically said that you DO care. So the LOL is ON YOU.

Another shining example of the Reality Ignoramuses.

the truth hurts huh

13. i think your all HATERS!!!! the kardashian girls are beautiful and if your ugly like most of you are, and of course your going to talk negative about the girls. khloe your beautiful

Posted at 5:26PM on Nov 10th 2009 by vanessa
++++++++++++++++++++++

Vanessa ..... the word is "YOU'RE" - for YOU ARE - not "your."

Maybe you should stop your (used correctly - see) Kardashian worshipping and go get educated.

Redcoat68

Leave the DONKEYS out of this!

Juliette

WELL.....I DON'T KNOW WHO SHANNA MOAKLER OR WHAT SHE DOES BUT APPARENTLY SHE'S GOOD AT RUNNING HER MOUTH OFF. I HAVE SEEN KHLOE AND SHE IS VERY ATTRACTIVE. I WOULD SAY FROM MS. MOAKLER'S RUNNING OF THE MOUTH, SHE, IN HER ACTIONS, APPEARS TO BE THE DONKEY HERE.

Missy

Mr.Williams AKA Wendy Williams is a dried up old drag queen. Shania is a loser she always talks trash about other losers. Her kids are all messed up like her and their father Travis turtlehead Barker

safprods

"COULDN'T CARE LESS!" not "COULD CARE LESS!" If you "could" care less, that means there is still a level of caring you have not yet met.

Why does every last idiot with a keyboard get that wrong?

oh, and you're (see, not "your") still fat...

Scroomy

RE: DonkeyKong..... Hey Kloe, is that you???? Frickin Bitch

DANA

First off the Kardashians are very beautiful and probably only the real bitches in all of "hollywood". Seriously Shanna should get a life and get off drugs. What a loser!!! Congrats Khloeeeeeeee I wish you and Lamar the best of luck!

KCV

I think you should be required to submit a picture before u call someone ugly on a post, I bet half of u are nowhere near as good looking as either Khloe or Shannon. Though I'm not a huge fan or hater of either, the Kardashians are far from ugly. I think they are very pretty Armenian Americans. I just saw their True Hollywood Story, they appear to look like they did when they were kids (I suspect they had nose jobs). Shannon on the other hand, used to be gourgeous and has just withered before our eyes, I'm thinking it's the constant world of negativity she lives in that's making her age. Anyway, just an opinion like the rest!

dianne

That's funny that the host said, "You don't Botox, I see natural wrinkles." Better get your money back, Shanna!

Can someone explain why you would use glue on your butt??? Maybe nobody knows that great beauty secret but Shanna. Oh, I think I know, but why is Shanna still talking then...

SAM

Shanna is a dirty whore that is jealous of Kloie. Shanna would be broke if it weren't for child support. Hope she goes far away soon.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments