Jon Gosselin to Jon Gosselin: You're a Loser

11/11/2009 12:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Breaking up is hard to do -- but after taking a long, hard look at the D-Bag he's become, Jon Gosselin has finally decided to part ways with his hair gel, Michael Lohan and best of all, Ed Hardy.

Unfortunately it's all for a FunnyOrDie sketch, so we're guessing the rhinestoned tigers will be back.

susan

47.....tinky is Kate.

wkc

Funny or Die? Wasn't funny -- please let him die (not in the normal way, just in the way that we don't have to see him plastered on every gossip site). REally, TMZ There are ACTUAL celebrities who have ACTUAL talent that you could report on who are worthy of being reported on. Please stop reporting on these two people -- well at least Kate has talent or should I say a learned skill (nursing)-- Jon, well, he is just a person who has absolutely NO talent or learned skill and just happened to fall into 8 kids (whom I feel terribly sorry for). Why is this newsworthy on a celebrity site? Please STOP reporting on this guy

Michelle

omg! jon, who gives a flying **** you will forever be the d-bag that left his hot wife for a slut.
give it up, she will always be famous, you will wither away to nothing.....wait, you already are

Chewpoo

WOW! WHAT A DOUCHEBAG! And he's so freaking FAT NOW! He Gross! TMZ PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ DROP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TMZBoy

If you're unlike me and want to see more of Jon Gosselin, Star Jones and Levi Johnston...roflmao @ all 3, the dreaded "The Insider" has them all 3 as co-host. (Top-notch right !!)

lol...lucky for me it comes on at 1:30 AM and my remote passes right on by it.

shelly

Gross! I think he would qualify for one of the most ugly looking man alive.

Amanda

Hilarious, though he doesn't mean it.

Charlotte

OMG!!!!! Someone make it stop!!!! Every time this guy goes in front of the camera it goes from bad to worse! I am not sure how much more I can take, but I am actually getting embarrassed for this guy's kids...........give it another 10 years or so and he will be on Intervention for one of his kids or Celebrity Rehab for himself........it just needs to go away!

Grace

Dumbass, idiot, stupid, dolt, crazy, ugly, fat, and liar!!!!!! The best thing you ever did was leave Kate and her 8 kids!!! At least now the kids have a chance to NOT be like you!!!!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!

Judi Willis

He makes me sick

ribbles

I think most of you people just don't get it! This man's knowledge of himself is respectable.

Kaitlin

Anything with Jon in it or on it is..LAME...He is the biggest LOSER ever...And how was this posted on Funny or Die - It's NOT FUNNY! Argh Jon is a D-BAG!

anna

jon gosselin just wasted my entire life, all over again.

Webbs

LOL come on guys you didnt think any of that was funny?? I like the part where the bikini girl says "Jon ill never forget you" and hes all silent and then says "seriously?" Lol i guess im just easily amused - hes still a douche though - but i liked the video lol

Britt

He's a major d-bag, but that was pretty funny.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments