Chris Brown Cussed Out for Rihanna Abuse

11/12/2009 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown was the target of a nasty verbal attack last night -- as one outspoken woman unleashed a profanity-laced assault right in the singer's face.

It all went down as the convicted felon posed with fans at Footaction in NY last night -- when out of nowhere one woman in the crowd got close to him and began shouting, "f**king beater" and "I hope someone beats the f**king crap out of you!"

Chris smiled and walked right past the screaming woman -- but Brown's devoted fans defended his honor by shouting, "Smack that bitch up."

FYI -- He didn't.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mona

i still luv chris brown no matta wat! and i like rihanna

I LUV U CHRIS BROWNNNN!

jacquie

Unfortunately I don't just believe everythihng I read in the papers or listen to on the television, I have to have more proof of what really happened because me being a black woman I know I can say some stuff that I should get a beatdown for and haven't but I don't condone anyone getting hit but it does happen. I do want to know what really happened but I do find it convenient that Rihanna is singing like a canary now that they are no longer together. I had more respect for her when she kept her mouth shut. He made a mistake and anyone who says that little boy hasn't suffered or that he doesn't seem sorry enough is totally insane. His life is forever changed, people look at him as a criminal. He is still very young and will make many more mistakes hopefully it won't be of this magnitude or this public.

Bollywood Queen

Haha! Awesome! Would like to shake the hand of the screaming chick!

carlos

She must be a Christian.

Ruby

blahblah

I think the audience reaction is just as bad as his actions. All those idiots wanting to take pictures with him and telling him to beat her up. Losers.

blahblah

Umm...Mike Tyson is a wife beater too.

Non-Believer

3. Good for that lady! I would have done the same! Brown is a little punk, where is Mike Tyson when you need him?

=========================================================================
Sorry Ruby. Hate to tell you but Mike is a woman beater too. He said the best punch he ever threw was when he hit Robin Givens and she bounced off all four walls in the room.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

STUPID FANS TAKING PICTURES WITH HIM. THEN CHRIS BROWN BEAT THEIR AZZES WITH HIS FISTS THEN WENT AFTER ANOTHER WOMAN AND BEAT HER SENSELESS, HER NAME IS RIAHANNA

HATRED IS STILL IN HIS MIST, FOREVER WE FORGET FOREVER HE WILL REPEAT.
STUPID FANS. NEED A PICTURE WITH A CONVICTED FELON. THAT GYM HE VISITS IN MECHANICS VILLE VIRGINIA WILL BE HIS DOOM ONE DAY.

Ruby

Your totally right. I apologize about that last comment of mine. I forgot Tyson is also an abuser.

My thought behind the comment was that if Brown thinks he's such a bad ass, he should fight another man, not a woman.

Sorry for my stupid comment.

David

Can you say "public relations nightmare"?

nunya

seems like all the men in this video are taking after chris browns actions. maybe it makes men feel higher up to beat on a woman.

chris brown will get his.

ALYSSA HUNT

SOUNDS A LOT LIKE.....OJ
NO SYMPATANY
LOSERS

Lillian

Jealously started the argument and then anger erupted into a beating, all because of infidelity. Abuse is not the answer and if anyone get that angry where they want to place a hand on another... leave.

not first