Dr. Tohme Tohme

Wants Money Money

from MJ

11/13/2009 3:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MIchael Jackson, Dr. Tohme TohmeMichael Jackson's former manager just filed a huge creditor's claim against the estate ... and it's mostly over the sale of Neverland Ranch in 2008.

In the documents, filed yesterday in L.A. County Superior Court, Dr. Tohme says he was promised a certain fee from Michael if he could locate a company to save Neverland Ranch from foreclosure last year.

Dr. Tohme claims he's the one who brought Colony Capital LLC to the table -- the company T says forked over $23 million to save Neverland. Dr. Tohme wants his cut of the deal -- which he claims is approximately $2.3 million.

In July of 2008, Dr. Tohme also says Michael promised him 15% of the singer's "gross compensation within the entertainment industry" -- but T has no clue how much he's owed for this one.

The doc wants in excess of $2.3 million.

bunny

Yes, Debbie, I'm aware you asked OhWell for a truce. Maybe OhWell can respect these latest development and suspicions that Tohme had a hand in MJ's death and not make too many smart remarks today?
That would be much appreciated.
BillyJeanJackson, you're very informative and I love the info you share with us. Thank you!

MiMi

Correction: Kooky is Kool.

Hi there Deb!

Michelle

I thought this guy was fired.why is he still doing anything with michael name attached to it? this guy is the one who should be invesigated as well as murray.. I bet he kep some of that money he gave back I bet it was more than 5.5 million.. he has been scaming michael out money the whole time.. and I thougth Michael was part owner of neverlad still? when did that change..This guy is who joe need to be going after...I say what ever money he can get back from this clown then he can keep..This is rediculous...But This clown in Jail he's not even a Dr.. he only married one..he's incahoots with AEG and the others.. he has nerv.. he tried to take ceredit for saying he was the reason michael was working again..he makes me sick...I would rather joe get every dime then see this clown get a penny..

They were in it for the money

1. Dileo and Thomme were together at the Beverly Wilshire at the same time the day Michael died, I mean the same exact time. 10,000 places ot eat in the town and they just happened to be there?
2. Jermaine announced he drove from his wife's house in Azusa when he got a call from CNN. Jermaine's wife LIVES in Calabasas which is closer to Havenhurst. I highly doubt Jermaine would touch down in anyplace such as Azusa-A nothing town compared to Encino and the valley.
3. Joe says he was driven from LAS VEGAS when he got a call from 'a fan' about Michael dying. Takes about 5+ hours to drive that distance. Bet his butt was Encino same as Jermaine. One big hop over the mountains from Encino to Beverly Hills-less than an hours drive

PissAnt people. they ALL know something!

doc murry

not to get off topic but did anyone see wynonna judd at the country music awards..she looks like she has lost weight but she also looks like she overdosed on lindsey lohans spray on tan..she looked ridiculas,,dont these people have people that can tell them they looks absolutly horriable,,her mom was white as a ghost and she was orange..what is the matter with these people..
its a perfect excample of why noone ever tried to stop michael from hurting hemself,,i dont understand ..

Michelle

bunny

Michelle, what about Tohme going to MJ's house 5 minutes after his death and sacking all the staff? La Toya tells that much money, valuable jewellery as well as the security tapes went missing that day. Jermaine has a hand in all of this I'm sure. He's always wanted to be 'the Man' and his jealousey of MJ is legendary. Even Katherine is not blameless. She spent every penny she could get out of MJ so she, Joe and brothers could live the high life.

doc murry

hi deb.Hope everything is going good for you.I dont comment much anymore but I do read and never did get to see the movie so I guess I have to wait for the dvd

maria62

OMG! When is all this madness going to end. These leeches keep coming out of the woodwork to claim MJ's money. I am beyond sick with all this garbage.

Duh

87. Hey Deb the real one how are u... missed u need ur help with the brain dead Zombies.. how Henrey?

Posted at 4:25PM on Nov 13th 2009 by Michelle

Hi Michelle! Henry is almost ready for long term rehab - YAY! He has to learn to walk again, how to button his shirts, eat, talk, just about everything but he is alive and getting better and I couldn't be happier! Thank you for asking.

Now, with regard to the um zombies...yeah, I am trying to minimize involvement with them as the past couple of days there have been gigantic arguments and heated pointing of fingers and just downright nastiness. I know I can't escape them all, but I am just chilling out right now if you know what I mean. I want to stay on these boards because of the nice people (including you!) that I have met, but I don't want it to be a fight every time I get on. You know how much they hate me, you have seen their comments. So, that's that. If it gets really bad I'll jump in if you need me!

astabasta

Deb, OhWell´s outbursts wouldn´t be so harmless if Michael´s kids (God forbid) happened to see them, right?

It just isn´t right to slander a dead man like THAT. Talking about things falling off in his coffin - disgusting stuff like that. It is very inconsiderate to Michael´s family. And it is wrong. Period.

keishalee98

Well well look who is filing a claim now. The one Michael didn't trust nor couldn't stand from reports and others saying it. Another one of the money grubbers. Isn't this the individual who was at the hospital when Michael passed away and the one who introduced Jermaine to speak for the family about Michael's passing, and if i am right wasn't his name on the list that this dieter had on entertainment tonight that Michael was scared of. Wasn't it said that Michael fired him also? Seems like everyone of these individuals who are filing a claim against Michael's estate either worked for Michael or handle Michael's finances or did the business part for Michael. Sounds suspicious. Wonder if this is why Michael feared for his life because he knew which certain ones were after him. In my opinion when I first saw this individual a cold chill went down my spine and made me sick on my stomach. Usually when a feeling comes over you like this there is something wrong with this indivdual or individuals, and that feeling is right everytime. So everytime this happens i go by this when it comes to others. If i am wrong God forgive me but usually this feeling turns out to be right everytime.

Della

Deb-
So glad to hear Henry is doing better... Like I said last nite, activate the mute button and ignore the hate.

You know what to do.. you are hear to discuss Michael. Keep focused on that and keep focused on Henry.

The rest will take care of itself

TMZ ROCKS ON

***The only proof that the LAPD needs to solve this entire murder are
the cell phone records of everybody either there already or coming in
and out of that mansion in Holmby that night and morning.

And they have had those for months.
Why should it require a rocket scientist to figure all this out when
just good detective work should have had the killers behind bars 4
months ago already.

LAPD IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DO YOUR JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONRAD MURRAY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED THAT MORNING!!!

JOE JACKSON KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED THAT MORNING!!!

RANDY JACKSON KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED THAT MORNING!!!!

JERMAINE JACKSON KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED THAT MORNING!!!!

TOHME TOHME KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED THAT MORNING!!!!!!!

DILEO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED THAT MORNING!!!!!!!!!

GET THOSE LAPD ISSUE HANDCUFFS OUT OF MOTHBALLS AND DO YOUR JOB!!!!

Michelle

YEs there is more too it..I could care less if Latoya took anything..better then some of the other leaches..Mrs.Jackson is a goood woman Michael has always knew that..she's his mother and she did the best she could do.. im sure she struggles everyday at the fact her children were beat by joe.. but she has done a very good joe keeping joe away form the grandchildren..Bunny there is some funny Stuff going on that people are ignoring.. why would mj brother not call for help? all of these people knew what was going on and yet no one called for help..my god.. there is much much more to this story than TMZ is telling.. what I wanna know is who's paying for Dr. death to live? and his gf as well since she can't work preggers? This man was fired why is he on the credits for the movie..?humm..anyhow K.Jackson is one of the only people beside Mj who kept that family up he gave her the money so she could keep the family going other wise they would have sqqanderd it..but I know..she the only one.. but I would rather the Family and kids get every penny then these leeches..Latoya is doing a good job with out her and big mouth joe they would have wrote this off as an over dose and closed the case..so..we will see the saga contunies..