Please Do Not Touch Angelina and Brad

11/15/2009 11:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Priceless works of art were on display at The Museum of Contemporary Art last night -- and there were paintings, too!

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie
and Brad Pitt attended the MOCA 30th anniversary gala in downtown Los Angeles last night.

You can't put a price on beauty.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

kadengirl

i don't see the tattoos. where are they? not in this picture - and I too liked her better with Billy Bob.

Lea

I saw the other pics from Getty and they look so lovely. Angelina is beautiful. I like Brad but i don't know what movie role his beard is for or maybe he doesn't care what anyone thinks and is just into a beard at the moment. Brad Pitt has always been into art and architecure so this would be a great night out without the children.
Five years together and going strong . I don't know why the hate for this women when Jennifer Aniston said herself the marriage was kaput in 04 and AJ
and Brad did not get together ontill Brad Pitt was separated. For that matter Jen got together with Vince Vaughn almost as quickly as the JPs but Jen's relationship didn't work out.
It's like Jim Carrey said in jest " Lets blame it all on Angelina Jolie, all of the worlds problems.. yeah thats it.
I like them both and see that they have made a lovely life for themselves these past 5 yrs. Good for the JP's.

marcy pigeau

i am not fuss about these couple as i think they sucks! and they are big time show off about having so many kids and i think that is wrong and i feel sorry for the kids. and angie i never like her ! and i agree with some of people commet is that they are sooo boring people and likes a attention!

pimpernickel

Ahhh! Their outside beauty is waning and waxing OLD! Inside they're ugly as chit! Brad is just an adulterer and she stole another woman's husband and is a blood drinking freak

Anonymous

they look like they could be king and queen of europe back then.

:] theyre my favorite couple.

SureShot

funny me and my husband have been together togehter longer then those to adultry commitin skanks and he still drops me off at the doors everytim-never once asked him to do that. He "always" holds my hands. "always". They look like two people that dont even know each other. so sad how lust fades away.....johhny depp watch out - you could be her next homewrecking slu&*&*.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6