Janet Jackson -- Dr. Murray Killed My Brother

11/16/2009 12:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson is finally pointing the finger at the man she believes killed her brother -- Dr. Conrad Murray.

Janet jackson

In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Janet stated, "He was the one that was administering ... I think he is responsible."

Murray has admitted to administering Propofol to Michael Jackson, but claims he didn't kill Michael.

In the interview, which airs Wednesday, Janet also claims Murray should no longer be allowed to practice medicine.

Janet also says Michael is constantly on her mind, saying "It's been a tough year ... You have your days where it's just really -- it's hard to believe. And a day doesn't go by that I don't think about him."

Jackson also recounts June 25 -- the day Michael died -- saying, "I was at my house in New York. You know, another day. Another morning. And I get a call ... [my assistant] said, 'Your brother's been taken to the hospital. It's on CNN right now. I called everyone's. There's a line busy or -- someone wasn't picking up. I spoke to mother. I spoke to Tito. I spoke to my nephew Austin. I spoke to my sister La Toya."

Jackson added, "I told them to call me when they got to the hospital. And I remember thinking nobody's calling me back, so I tried calling again, and that's how I found out that he was no longer ... I couldn't believe it."

"It just didn't ring true to me. It felt like a dream. It's still so difficult for me to believe. It's, you know, you have to accept what is. But it's hard. You have to move on with your life. You have to accept what is and I understand that."

Shootingstar

MJ was an adult. Conrad did not kidnap him and force him to take drugs. MJ was no saint and was as responsible for his death as the many doctors who illegally supplied him with drugs.

Pixby

Dear Janet Jackson,

Just die already, would you? Your mentally ill brother brought all of this on himself. No one is responsible, but he.

Is the drug supplier REALLY the one who is responsible for the drug addict's death?

Come now, that's just silly.

Michelle

Michael Jackson BEGGED Nurse Lee for Propofol......If he didn't get it from Dr. Murray, he would have gotten it from someone else....they should have reported him and he would be in court ordered rehab today.....many other stars have gone thru similar situations.....Sinead O'Connor called the police on Shane McGowan because he was a junkie and using heroin. It saved his life. He hated her for it at the time but he is still alive today.
Same for many others.....

Michelle

Michael wanted to project this mysterious side to the world....and he was obsessed with out performing everyone at any expense. What a burden to put on oneself....whatever reason he did, ie. his father joe's abuse, he was an ADULT and if he was damaged in childhood, he better than most people, could have afforded the best best in psychological help and support. It was his choice to take the propofol....WE ALL HAVE CHOICES TO MAKE IN LIFE...THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR OUR CHOICES....We all know what the consequences were for Michael's choices......

Missy

51. Michael Jackson KILLED Michael Jackson, the Dr. did give the drugs, but with that kind of money "someone" will give you what you want. Your responsible for your selves people.

Posted at 11:46AM on Nov 16th 2009 by Dmason

MJ may have had a problem with prescription drugs but it was the "doctors" that kept enabling him! Doctors take an oath to help and do no harm! Maybe the family tried to help we don't know,all we know is what the media tells us and we already know they(the media including tmz) hasn't always been 100%truthful especially when it has come to the Jackson family! Murray did kill MJ but who else is behind it? When will they start making arrests? Why did tmz go ahead and post this story before the interview can air?

arlene

WOO go Janet!

Irene

It saved his life. He hated her for it at the time but he is still alive today.
Same for many others.....
Posted at 11:56AM on Nov 16th 2009 by hello

====================================================
Janet or someone in that family should have done the same for Michael.
I would have turned the world upside down if it was my brother and I will never understand why NOBODY took action!!!
And this is what LOVE is about.....?????????

love4mj

No.6 Ms Lesner. What you need for your dying hero is JESUS. But since you are behaving like JUDAS, go hung yourself for all of us Michael Jackson fans dont give it a sh*t! Accept the fact that MJ is an icon and that millions of us still adore him, or get over your jealous fits. What do you have to your name? I am sure not even your neighbors have anything nice to say about you! Raccoon!

They were in it for the money

In their circles, it's not considered lying. Although I do have to admit I heard she was also in Atlanta, in Las Vegas now New York. WOW! Lady gets around!
Janet, well everybody in the family has to watch at all times what they say. They're in the business and one wrong word against anybody connected, well you pretty much kiss your career goodbye. Remember what happened to Michael when he spoke out against Sony and Motolla and then again just before he died. She's on an ABC show, connected to AEG and Sony.
I'm keeping track on these places this family said they were when Michael died, Her with the cities/states mentioned, Joe with his 3 different opinions of where he was, Jermaine in Azusa when he was either at Havenhurst or Calabasas 43 miles in the other direction.
Oh yes, and LaToya had to stop to get help from somebody, a stranger on the street it sounded like, to drive her the rest of the way to the hospital.

Michelle

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A JUNKIE. IT WAS HIS DECISION....IF DOC MURRAY DIDN'T GIVE IT TO HIM, HE WOULD HAVE HAD GOT THE DRUGS FROM SOMEONE ELSE....

A.M.D.

I agree with #27 & #28, MJ's death is probably of the most craziest death I have ever read or heard about. If one really wanted to you could believe he was murdered, it was a conspiracy, it was a hoax, he is really alive, living on an island somewhere, the children we see are not really his children, he's actually been dead long before June 25th. Who the heck knows? All we do know is that he is gone and someone, somewhere know the truth and isn't talking, tapes are gone, MJ is gone, noone is being charged and I'm not really seeing the kind of mourning typical of losing a loved one. Sorry, call it as I see it!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/16/janet-jackson-dr-murray-killed-my-brother/2#comments#ixzz0X2ju0TDq

maizieful

Even tho Michael Jackson had drug related problems doesn't excuse Dr. Nurray or any other doctor or medically professional person from their negligent participation in providing and ultimately contributing to his death. If I was selling drugs and was apprehended by authorities I'd be charged for a crime. Dr Murray signed on with Michael to administer drugs for money. This drug was not to be used outside of a medical facility with proper equipment and serious, constant and accurate monitoring. It was reckless endangerment and cost a human life. That doesn't excuse Michael for playing with fire with this drug. Whether he was a severe insomniac or not he should have commited himself to treatment. Obviously he couldn't sleep and had to sleep to perform. I'm sure many are regretting they didn't take stronger more determined action to stop this. I think Joe said he discerned the danger and upcoming tragedy and wanted to run his truck through the iron gate at Michael's house. He couldn't get through the security. I think we need an Elliot Ness in this case that has conviction and determination to investigate the other folks manipulating and using Jackson for monetary gain knowing he was vulnerable..They are largely responsible and God will ultimately see to it whether in this life or not their hearts and motives are revealed in truth. Lots of questions here?? How many people knew what was going on in that house at night...Where's Elliot Ness.???

They were in it for the money

I am always of the opinion to always be kind to people even the ones you hate because they might ending up saving your life one day or vise versa. If I saw someone I didn't like too well(hate is such an ugly word) and if they needed lets say CPR, I wouldnt think twice, I'd be on the phone calling 911 and trying to save a life.
That family only saw Michael as a monetary object idol of the world. not as a real son or a real brother.

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

You go Janet! Dr. is walking around free and no one else in the Jackson family is calling his murderous ass out. Thank you. Its time to headline the truth, that he is the killer.

Why is the rest of the family not naming him? Latoya, Jermaine, Joe,Randy....they talk about everything else except Murray, who gave MJ the death shot.

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

#12 you s/b able to spell accept :)