Janet Jackson -- Dr. Murray Killed My Brother

11/16/2009 12:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson is finally pointing the finger at the man she believes killed her brother -- Dr. Conrad Murray.

Janet jackson

In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Janet stated, "He was the one that was administering ... I think he is responsible."

Murray has admitted to administering Propofol to Michael Jackson, but claims he didn't kill Michael.

In the interview, which airs Wednesday, Janet also claims Murray should no longer be allowed to practice medicine.

Janet also says Michael is constantly on her mind, saying "It's been a tough year ... You have your days where it's just really -- it's hard to believe. And a day doesn't go by that I don't think about him."

Jackson also recounts June 25 -- the day Michael died -- saying, "I was at my house in New York. You know, another day. Another morning. And I get a call ... [my assistant] said, 'Your brother's been taken to the hospital. It's on CNN right now. I called everyone's. There's a line busy or -- someone wasn't picking up. I spoke to mother. I spoke to Tito. I spoke to my nephew Austin. I spoke to my sister La Toya."

Jackson added, "I told them to call me when they got to the hospital. And I remember thinking nobody's calling me back, so I tried calling again, and that's how I found out that he was no longer ... I couldn't believe it."

"It just didn't ring true to me. It felt like a dream. It's still so difficult for me to believe. It's, you know, you have to accept what is. But it's hard. You have to move on with your life. You have to accept what is and I understand that."

Inquiring Mind

. BROCK LESINER IS DIEING,HE IS NOT EXPECTED TO LIVE TILL THANKSGIVING.FORGET MICHAEL JACKSON.PLEASE EVERYONE PUT ALL OF THEIR PRAYERS FOR BROCK AND DUMP WACKO JACKO..WACKO KILLED HIMSELF with drugs and having sEX WITH KIDS BUT THIS AMERICAN HERO IS DIEING FROM LIVER SPOTS CAUSED BY BEING PUNCHED IN THE KIDNEYS AND EARS.
PRAY FOR BROCK HE IS A REAL AMERICAN AND HAS DEVOTED HIS LIFE TO SAVING KIDS FROM MANNIQUINS.
this is a real hero and ate moms apple pie and hot dogs everyday..please help save brock,,we love him

Posted at 10:38AM on Nov 16th 2009 by ms lersner

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/16/janet-jackson-dr-murray-killed-my-brother/#comments#ixzz0X2lgT7mz

We are all praying for him but you shouldn't put others down for who they belive in ..

I believe he is on TMZ top story right now. Gosh...

Jill

Sheila

Janet comes across as a loving sister and a very kind person. Yes, Dr Murray gave Michael the final drugs that went into his system resulting with his death; however I am pretty sure that there was more than one person responsible overall. I think people need to look at the bigger picture. Yes, poor Michael was murdered and I think it is such a terrible loss and I feel rather sad myself at times. I do hope that the investigation will turn up with the truth and that certain individuals will not be paid off.
Your doing a great job TMZ, and I always enjoy what you write. Thank you from the UK.

Patrice

All yall A-holes hatin' on Janet! God forbid when a doctor does malpractice on one your loved ones! You know damn well each and everyone of yall will be singing a different song if this ever happens to you! And would do anything in your power to try to bring that doctor or whoever the person is to justice. SO SHUT THE F UP!

shuffler

I'm expecting to see 1k+ posts of mostly insults. Let the show begin.

Michelle

You expect ethical treatment who prescribes and administers drugs in an unethical manner....Dr. Murray shouldn't have been giving MJ propofol at home anyway. Regardless of whether he left the room or not...Anyone who would have done this was capable of anything...
"When you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas......"

72. @Dmason....Murray left the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!! criminal act! knock, knock, hello? anybody home?

Posted at 12:22PM on Nov 16th 2009 by julie

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/16/janet-jackson-dr-murray-killed-my-brother/5#comments#ixzz0X2p2Py4u

DB

Like... how many places could she be when she got this call? she told Harpers she was on the set of a movie in GA, here she is in NY that's why it doesnt matter which Jackson they are talking to its hard to believe a word any of them say even little baby faced Janet.

Janet left soon after to start work on Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too. She was on set in Atlanta when she got the call that Michael had died. She immediately returned to L.A., plunging headlong into a private family grief served up to a ravenous public. Of course, one of the most moving images from the memorial service was of Michael's daughter, Paris, who stepped up to the microphone and said, "Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine" before grabbing her aunt Janet for support. "I was really proud," Janet recalls. "People said to me that Michael's daughter speaking really gave them a sense of how he was as a father, in her words. Paris is incredibly smart; they are all so smart. She's a sweet girl. The kids are doing well. They're with all their cousins; that family love will keep them going."

liz

I wonder if Janet is willing to accept her part of the responsibility for Michael's demise.

She knew he was using drugs, why did she just look the other way? If the Jacksons cared as much about Michael, as they did about his money, they would have stepped in to help him, no matter what the publicity or financial impact.

Dr. Murray was just one part of problem

janicebyrne01

Janet is right. I totally agree with her. Murray is the killer and justice MUST be served. Murray is finished and it's his own fault. His negligence, incompetence, arrogance and recklessness killed Michael. Michael needed help and nobody helped him. Murray is evil and must never be allowed to get away with murder.

causeiamok

~cough~ cover up! someone has to be the scapegoat in this very well planned hoax. just saying.....

susan

Exactly. If it wasn't Murray, it would have been another doctor that happened to be there when things went wrong. MJ has been paying doctors for years to put him under. MJ would not have been in that bedroom with an IV in his arm if he didn't seek it out and pay for it. Anesthesia goes wrong every single day in the best hospital settings and people die every single day from it. Does Murray beloing in jail? Absolutely. Was Michael also responsible for his own death? Absolutely

35. MJ was a huge, huge talent and his own worst enemy. He is 99% responsible for his early demise due to an addiction. With his fame came the ability to buy people and things, including shady doctors. Is the Dr. guilty, you bet he is, was MJ guilty of playing a hand in his own death, of course he was. Let his death be not in vain but serve as an example to others.

Posted at 11:41AM on Nov 16th 2009 by lekili

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/16/janet-jackson-dr-murray-killed-my-brother/3#comments#ixzz0X2qfS0IM

Jan

puppi

HELL YES...MJ,COULD NOT ADMINISTER THE PROPOFOL TO HIMSELF
PERIOD...HE KILLED HIM AND WAITED MORE than ONE HOUR TO CALL for
HELP...hummmmmmm
HEY LAPD, WHY DON'T YOU BUY DR,MURRAY GOLF membership and let
THIS KILLER GOLF AND HAVE FUN ????WE DON'T SEE AN ARREST ????

MJ3 DON'T HAVE THEIR DAD TO KISS & HUG & READ TO THEM.....

HOW ABOUT CONSPIRACY ??? HOW ABOUT CHECKING EVERYONE that was
in contact with MICHAEL JACKSON, LIKE AEG.EXECS./THOME /MOTTOLLA/
RANDY PHILLIPS/ F.DELIO /THE SECURITY/
Blahblahblah.....RIP OUR MURDERED KING.......

Jan

love4mj

Dr Murray is certainly not alone in this! He is too comfortable for anyone who has wronged and hurt millions of people by taking away what they love! God is listening to our cries! And when he strikes back, there will be snow in Miami Florida! The courts better get him off the streets. Its like having a rapist hiding near an elementary school. Gives me goosebumps!! Michael was a gentle soul, never did anyone wrong, was non-comfrontational and down-to-earth. People (especially the media) tore him to pieces and when they smelt his fierce comeback, somebody had to block him forever by playing the Conrad Murray number. Now, Rumor has it that fans in Africa are outraged!! Their message?? If not justice for MJ throught the courts, then justice for MJ the African way.... VOODOO to Murray and his accomplices!! SCARY!!!!!!!!!