Janet Jackson -- Don't Let Murray Kill Again

11/17/2009 11:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson doesn't want Dr. Conrad Murray to continue practicing medicine -- because she doesn't want the man she holds "responsible" for her brother's death to strike again on "someone else."

Janet Jackson: Click to watch
In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Janet also said she doesn't know if Murray was the only doctor hooking Michael up with drugs -- but added "the truth always prevails."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Legally Bonde

Janet Jackson looks just like her mother. I guess we all know how she is going to look as she continues her life's journey. What a pity! Janet was such a cute "little girl" on the TV sitcom "Good Times".

Kathy Weaver

What more information do you need to pull a doctor license? FCS...The
man was the attending Physician at the time of MJ's Death and didn't
even go in the ambulance to the hospital with his own patient. This
man is dangerous. I don't care how much drugs a patient ask for
Addict or not It's up to the doctor were and when or if.

doc murry

im first oh my god
we care that brock lesiner has now raised 504.96 for his foundation
KWAAOM
(kids who are afraid of manniquins)
please give to this foundatiuon and make brock happy..even if he is
going to die at least he will die a happy man..for every person who
gives 500.00 they will recieve 2 free tickets to brock lesiners
memorial party after he dies ,,which will be soon,,it will be a star
studded affair hosted by the one and only joe jackson and tito
jackson...other people who have signed on are
1.oj simpson
2.uni-bomber
3.brittney spears look alike
4.elvis imperonator contest winner
5.biggie smalls
6.dj jamm

JoBlow

Yes I agree the guy is a killer took away our precious mj

craig

what are your thoughts on johnny depp bailing out nick cage?

Illuminati killed MJ

Dr.Murray is a Freemason, why do people forget that FACT!

Raejean

Yawn....didn't we do this one yesterday?

doc murry

i am so sick of these has beens whineing about who should be a doctor..she had no problem with the dr when wacko was alive but now he is dead everyone is soo concerned..i wish god would take out the whole family in a bus crash or something...they make me want to puke..to them its all about money money money..they could care less that their money tickets is condemned to a cold lonely coffin for the rest of eternity..

I THINK IMiRD whoopppeeee

estee

Janet needs to realized that Michael knew the dangers of the medicication that he was taking. He took a risk and unfortunately paid with his life. Dr. Murray on the other hand should be charged due to gross neglience and malpratice. I cannot be mad at him because he was paid an insane amount of money to put Michael to sleep and that is exactly what he did.

Raejean

BTW, whatever happened to that inside source through whom TMZ knew for a fact that LAPD would be imminently taking this to a grand jury about two months ago?

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I respect Janet. I feel bad for her loss... Love you Janet!

Hookyta

I can't wait to see how all you "fans" react when this man is either not charged or aquitted of murder. They don't have a case.

Twinker

My prayers and sympahty are with Janet and the entire Jackson family. My heart breaks for the sorrow they feel. I have full faith and trust they will get justice for Michael.

Inquiring Mind

Dr. Murray should be held responsible for this!

Eve

IF YOU LOVED HIME SO MUCH, WHY DIDN'T YOU GET MJ INTO REHAB JANET??????

I HOPE PRINCE IS RECEIVING INTENSE COUNSELLING, OTHERWISE HE'S GOING TO BE A VERY ANGRY YOUNG MAN. (PRINCE IS MISSING HIS FATHER AND NO ONE CAN EVER REPLACE HIS DAD).

MURRAY YOU NEED TO DO SOME JAIL TIME NOW!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments