Lawyer for MJ's Mom: I Knocked Oxman Out!

11/17/2009 5:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Adam Streisand, has really come out swinging today. He's scoffing at Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, who filed legal papers last week attempting to get back into court to challenge Michael Jackson's will. Streisand says, "It was a first round knockout and there's no getting up from it."

Katherine Jackson's Lawyer
Oxman claimed the will was a forgery and the executors were unfit. The judge in the estate case begged to differ so Oxman is going to the Court of Appeal. To that, Streisand says, "Oxman is going to need more than smelling salts and a new panel of judges to resuscitate his client's surprise attack."

Here's his best line: "As far as I've been told, '2012' is just a fantasy."

Daphne Lorincz

To MJ Unbreakable - Thanks for the comments. Now, I've a better understanding of the last days of his life. But 50 shows over 9 months shouldnt be considered that tough. Yes, I understand he was 50, but heck, 50 is young. I'm 62. Of course, I know he suffered from insomnia, and this made it tougher. But still 50 shows over 9 months, I really dont think it was all that tough. There must be more problems. I heard in Calgary that they wanted him to sing live, and not lipsyn, maybe this is tough. I remember my brother said that the History Tour was mostly lipsyned, and the audience didnt care. Just the fact that they could see MJ performed & danced was enough for most audience. He was the MAN. You know, I believe that being controlled and the stress relating to the concerts + his financial position, all turned this into one big nightmare. Wish he had brought back DiLeo & Branca sooner. These r the 2 men that he trusted & had his best interests from a business point of view, as far as them making money, this is fine. No one worked for free in this world. At least they r the 2 individuals that really think about MJ firstly, and not $$$$ first like some other people. I think highly of Branca & DiLeo. I remember seeing DiLeo on Youtube during the Bad Tour when MJ presented Princess Diana with a big cheque for the Prince's Trust Charity. Miss Michael Jackson a lot. Dont laugh at me, but I have seen This Is It 15 times altogether. Still enjoyed it.

MJ-UNBREAKABLE

to Daphne Lorincz:

15 times??? I truly don't laugh at you - I'm jealous! ;-)
I've seen THIS IS IT just 2 times and I love it and can't wait to get the DVD. Was just crying at the movies.

And thank you for sharing your opinions. I agree with you completely in regard to Branca and DiLeo. As well as I think there must have been some more ... that's why I can not understand that his parents sue against each other and have some fun to knock the other party out. I mean, whatever it is - they, the Jacksons, always claimed to be a family where everybody cares for each other. They don't need to do this in my opinion, but as long as we have no idea why a man in a good shape with a healthy heart had to die in because of a heart attack during a personal cardiologist who first administrated propofol to him and then was sitting on the phone next door ... I mean, give me a break! ... If this would have been my son I really, and I really mean really, would have completely other interests than to sue my husband/wife in because of money. I wonder what's happen there in the family?

But today when I read that "Doc" Murray is back in business today and his patients telling us "they couldn't be happpier" ... hm? ... don't know what I should think about this!

It seems that money is the only thing they all can think about in relation to Michael. And yes, HE IS THE MAN! UNBREAKABLE - forever!

Warm regards

Timo

Adam is from the streets, see vintage video of him in high school punching out some poor guy for rear ending him: http://www.931theparty.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=948 So great to see him channel his rage through his profession and into the courtroom.

causeiamok

It's a front

holmes

WHEN IT COMES TO G REED & $$$$$'S oxman is PROVING TO B E AS SINILE AS jOE.. duh.. forgot conviniently?? MJ HAD A WILL EXACTLY LIKE THIS DRAWN IN LATE 1990'S,EH?? & the change made for this 2002 WILL was to include Blanket.. MJ added him in as soon as he had Blanket..

that's it.. otherwise, the WILL REMAINED THE SAME.. NO JOE ANYWHERE.. so how can it be a forgery??

hey Joe.. after all your bull c rap with Michael.. still wanting his money?? hell.. MJ knew where to hit you..

get it right

there is some sick jackson family members out ther

blameitonkarma

Radaronline is reporting that Evan Chandler is dead.

MJ's PYT

LOL...OK I may have to roll with Mr. Streisand he sounds like
he got jokes...2012 is just a fantasy. can i borrow that one.
LMAO. Joe Jackson PLLEEASSEE sit yo old a@@ down. Before Karma
comes and drop a house on you.( recently saw Wizard of Oz).
RIP Evan Chandler...Not.

tennis

Joe need a PR firm ASAP! In the courtroom of public opinion he is not looking good at all.

R.I.P. MJ we got your back!

paulette

7. Radaronline is reporting that Evan Chandler is dead.

Posted at 3:21PM on Nov 17th 2009 by blameitonkarma

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/17/katherine-jacksons-lawyer-adam-streisand-brian-oxman-michael-jackson-will-joe-jackson/#comments#ixzz0X9O2tZ9v

Yep and from the last board we are all hoping he died a slow and painful death..Just like his accusations that have been killing MJ for years!!!

Kinereth

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

TMZ why no story about the liars daddy killing himself? Father of boy who accused Michael Jackson of molestation found dead in Jersey City home....
By Ron Zeitlinger/The Jersey Journal
November 17, 2009, 2:04PM

paulette

11. NY POst is reporting that Evan Chandler (Jordie's dad) comitted suicide...a single gunshot wound to the head. They found him holding the gun...oh well...

Posted at 3:31PM on Nov 17th 2009 by Kinereth

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/17/katherine-jacksons-lawyer-adam-streisand-brian-oxman-michael-jackson-will-joe-jackson/#comments#ixzz0X9QuWNM1

Guilty conscience must have got the best of him!!

get it right

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

razzledazzle200

Not only should Joe Jackson be defeated in his efforts to take money from Michael, hopefully, he will be humiliated as well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments