Michael Jackson Gets Butlered

11/18/2009 6:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now this is funny ....

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Gerard Butler in London. Michael Jackson would pee his pants if he saw this.

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23

shocker

LOL!!! That is the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! Thank you Gerard for the laugh!!! You're a great actor as well!!

shocker

If you freaks don't want your child molesting idol to be mocked then maybe he shouldn't have done so many disgusting and idiotic things?

shocker

Dude, that is classic!! I've made it my screensaver!!!!

shocker

I was never a fans of his before now. I'm going to buy all his movies and support him for not being afraid of liberal mafia PC police

shocker

hahahhahahaahahahahahahha!!!! That's pretty f'n clever!!! Truly hysterical!!!

shocker

This is funny, do you know why? Because it's fake. Just like it was hilarious in The Hangover when the door nailed the baby wearing the sades was funny, because it was fake. What MJ did was creepy, moronic and dangerous since it was real. You people need to get a life and accept the fact that the perv is dead

shocker

My ears are watering from laughing so hard at this picture. Quite witty and creative. Kudos to you Mr. Gerard

shocker

I can't even type straight I'm laughing so hard!!! I meant to say my EYES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Paige

Gerard. How fooking dare you? I was a huge fan of your's AND a huge fan of Michael. Now I just may end up being the fan of a talented musician.

mickey lover

u guyz r soo stuppid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........cant u guyz just ****en leave himm alonne!!!!!THIS IS NOTT FUNNY!!!!!u guyz are just making everything worst!!!.....half of his life has been impossible!!....just leave himm alone!!.....and im sure he wouldnt laugh//////......im sure he would be frustrated!.....u guyz make everything so much worst...i hate you TMZ!!

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23