Jackson Investigation Mystery Date

11/18/2009 5:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Big clue in the Michael Jackson investigation -- the LAPD detective leading the probe indicated January 18, 2010 may be a significant date.

MIchael Jackson

Detective Orlando Martinez
asked a Las Vegas judge this AM to keep search warrant documents related to Applied Pharmacy secret until January 18. Law enforcement sources told us previously cops didn't want the warrant made public until the investigation was completed.

As we first reported, the LAPD believes Applied Pharmacy supplied Dr. Conrad Murray with the Propofol that ultimately killed Michael Jackson. They are on the hunt to make sure other pharmacies didn't supply Propofol.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Daphne Lorincz

To #151 Who Cares - Oh, boy,this is very DISTURBING. I hope this is not true. Well, these are just speculations. I think highly of Branca. This Torme guy, I dont know much about him, except what I read from the posts here. Gee, doesnt sound too good. I did read about Torme being the financial advisor for MJ, someone said he got too pushy. This is why he re-hired his original people, i.e. Frank Dileo, and John Branca. I'M CONFUSED.

Daphne Lorincz

To #150 dizzidi - Is this so? Well, I dont think Jordan Chandler going to say anything to the contrary. Anyways, God, has his ways of making us all get down on our knees. He knows his way. Good luck to Jordan, hope he enjoys the money & live happily ever after. Michael Jackson, we love you deeply. Anything in between could be sorted out later.

Daphne Lorincz

To #152 Me - Oh, I didnt know this at all. You mean to tell me that Frank dileo is head of Sony Music now, and Torme is head of MJJ. I thought someone in Canada told me that they might merge MJJ with Sony ATV. Wow, is this so!!! We dont hear about these things in small town like Calgary, we only read about things from the Daily Oil Bulletin, no celebrities gossips. Wow, this is interesting. Is Torme trustworthy, dont know too much about him. I thought Dileo & Branca are good. I head MJ said Dileo was the only manager who came to see him during the false accusation.

Insanithy X 1.0

Insanity Says:

What Do You Require? A Sky writer??????????????????

WTF!

Daphne Lorincz

To #135 cranberries - this is the problem. Never give power of attorney to anyone, except your next of kins. "friends" are just friends. Next of kins are "forever, same flash & blood, even if they backstabbed u, they are still your flash & blood. I dont know who this Torme guy is, but from the comments posted here, is he trustworthy, I read in newspapers and books, this Torme guy controlled MJ in a lot of ways. Dont know if this is good. Hope the Branca team is aware of all that goes on as we really trust they will look after the estates in the best interests of the beneficiaries. I hope the executors will not let MJ fans down. I think very highly of Branca, dont know much about McClain. head a lot of good things about him. Oh, well. I LOVE U MICHAEL JACKSON. SO SAD!!!!

iFart

Murray's going down!

murray

STOP MTV FROM TAKING THE KING OF POP TITLE FROM MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
please sign the petition:

MICHAEL JACKSON KING OF POP!!!

ludivine de montréal

To TMZ staff,

When you release a picture of Michael Jackson, be careful it is not "inversed". Look at his smile, here. Ususally, the bottom lip, his right side, covers a little more the teeth. Because we know his beautiful face by heart. And when you talk about a "clue", do you really mean a "clue" ?

Sophie

"18, 2010 may be a significant date."

The day of the determination of the number of bad, very bad, and very
very bad double-s ?
Maybe. Or not maybe. But maybe :-((

Casey

Why is Michael Jackson like an Xbox?

Because they're both made of plastic and little boys turn them on.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimberly

Well, It's about time!!

I LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL JACKSON!!

Simone

Michael was too much fairy in this photo!!!!! But, it is much better than certain pics TMZ publish sometimes...

L

don't you mean 2010?

Nik

Don't you mean January 18, 2010?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments