Joe Francis

Takes On

the United States

11/20/2009 5:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Francis Takes On the United StatesJoe Francis has cojones. He's taking on Uncle Sam in court over a small bill -- around $34,000,000.

TMZ has obtained legal docs Francis filed in federal court, asking a judge to order the feds to release his money the government has frozen.

The IRS issued a tax lien against Francis earlier this month to the tune of $33,819,087.14. According to the new docs, the government went in and froze Joe's accounts over at UBS and Morgan Stanley. Joe told TMZ the accounts total $100 mil.

The "Girls Gone Wild" chief wants the judge to release the money, stat.

Joe says the frozen accounts have put him on the brink of bankruptcy.

Jenna

Here are 2 must read's on this piece of garbage; the first by Sepia Mutiny, which leads the reader to the outstanding article Claire Hoffman, writer for the Los Angeles Times. She writes of the horrendous experience she had with Francis.

The Sepia Mutiny has their story on Francis entitled "Exploit, Degrade, Profit."

I never thought it possible to HATE, to really and truly DESPISE a person you do not know (I actually have never even hated a person I know) but I do hate this it, that breathing living abortion known as Joe Francis. Hey Joe, boo-hoo, why don't you show all and cry like the sniveling wimp you are, you know, the way you did when your blackmailer, Darnell Riley, tied you up and photographed YOU with your pants past your knees and made you say "I'm Joe Francis and I love taking it up the A$$." Now, I'd certainly pay to see THAT video; the one Darnell Riley got of you. Too bad it can't make it to public consumption the way YOUR videos are.

anim_lvr

I think that Joe Francis is getting his just deserts. This is not because of his disgusting Girls Gone Wild business but more deserving because of his attitude. He believes that he is not to be held responsible for any of his actions. He thinks he is above the law, ethics, morals, and obviously paying his taxes. Francis is arrogant and narcissistic. I absolutely believe that he has finally come across an opponent that is much more powerful and arrogant than himself. That being the Internal Revenue Service. If they decide to go after you, then you are basically screwed!!! It was his God like attitude that resulted in this situation and possible bankruptcy. Why would any judge in his right mind go against the federal authorities and rule in his defense? Why should he have his monies unfrozen when he allegedly owes such an exorbinant amount in back taxes? Poor, Poor Joe!!! No sympathy here!!

douche

and you know this

Just sayin'

HA HA HA! In your face Joe !

Frank

I bet all those drunken girls that made him a millionaire are pretty pissed.

shirliana

THIS GUY IS *** BAD NEWS ***

Simone

Kooky, if I cooked, I would try this recipe!!!!!!! For sure!!!!
Hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaha.

Eric in Indiana

New Joe Francis video in the works? He will be the homeless guy with the camera and sign that reads "Need food please so me your milk makers so I can get paid again"....lol I say put this guy into general population side of prison so he can learn to respect our laws in the future. IRS put Richard Hatch away for only 1 million and did over 2 years and he's still on probation, Joe gets how many years or is it just days?

Carl

I hope they get every last dime out of him that he owes!

Non-Believer

If he paid his taxes he'd still be left with $66mill. What, that's not enough to live on?

Pierce Aero

"Francis with an I." Francis the talking mule.

Francis, did you talk back to Uncle Sam? You know what happens to smart mouthed Laddies, now don't you?

www.laduidefenseteam.com

This guy is just in a whole mess of trouble, isn't he? Wait, isn't he already in jail? What expenses is he still paying that he's on the brink of bankruptcy?

Steve

First Balls!

kim

Big head is at it again!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments