Victoria's Secret Models

Wig Out

11/20/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

To be a successful Victoria's Secret model you need a lot of fake ... hair.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Supermodel Miranda Kerr got ready backstage at the Victoria's Secret runway show in NYC yesterday, amidst a table full of roadkill-looking synthetic weaves.

Who knew these ridiculously hot chicks augmented their beauty?!

Just sayin'

Who knew you cared so much about them tmz?

Inquiring Mind

WHO CARES AND THEY ARE ALSO ....... COKE HEADS. OMG!!! WHAT BIG NEWS!! THEY WEAR WIGS! DUHHH TMZ..

Melinda

More proof that natural beauty is going the way of the dinosaur --extinct.

youreabungler

That is one of the ugliest models I have ever seen. She looks like Stewie with that football head. I dont understand how these ugly models get famous. And the beautiful ones you can not even find what their names are.

lovemj

EVERYBODY knew, but most ppl just like to pretend it's just black women that use weaves! LOL

Linda

Most of the VS models are ANOREXIC looking, and do no justice at all for the lovely lingerie. I have never met a man who actually likes women that look like that, who are all skin and bones. All the men I know say they like women with meat on their bones. Alessandria Ambrosia used to be so pretty, and now she too looks like an unhealthy skeleton. How can they think that is the picture of sexy??? Put REAL people with REAL bodies on the runway!

Erica

I've seen all the models at that show and they are freakin ugly! They need more than wigs for those ugly bitches.

unknown

I knew this would happen when Hiedi Klum Samuel would admit Lupus is not a totally disfiguring, hideous disease; and so is her husband! We're all gonna die! life makes no sense and reality is crumbling into chaos! Arrrrgh! its got me here I go! tell my wife she's putting too much fabric softener in the wash! Gaaahh!