Twilight's Day Walkers

11/21/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With the "Twilight: New Moon" movie flooding your brains, it's difficult to keep these beefcakes organized. So consider these photos your "Twilight" hottie homework.

TMZBoy

Thanks, but I'm busy and don't care. I'm sure the teenagers can keep them straight (or gay depending on which one your talking about).

.:Loki 4Ever:.

GRRRRR I WANT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT WITH ALL THIS TWITARD CRAPPP!!!!! ITS A CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED CRAP FEST.. ITS ALL FOR TEENY BOPPERS!!! PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE, I'M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT EVERY WHERE I GO. THIS MOVIE RUINED THE VAMPIRE LORE!!!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

reikon.. WHAT Speak english please

millie

number 4.. if you are sooo annoy by this.. why are you looking at these and even take your time to comment? why don't you just ignore it and keep moving on?

millie

sorry.. i meant number 3 and to all those negative comments who dont like it and yet still looking at them

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Because Millie- it's called freedom of speech.. it's on a blog, I can say what I want and how I feel. I think, as does other's.. that this movie is a big cheese ball of glittering dorks! It's overrated, and obvious its for "teeny boppers". Hell, they don't even bare their fangs.. what kind of vampire is that?? I'd take Gary Oldman in Bram Stokers Dracula ANY DAY over this! Anyone who really loves the vampire genre will agree. I think this is decent for kids, but for adults.. its so campy and laughable.

millie

HAHA. it is soo funny how come you dont like them, yet still coming to see what others think or just see their faces. ha ha. i find it hilarious in a sarcastic mood. yeah, old or not too old vampire movies are good ones, i love "a interview with a vampire" with Brat Pitt, it was a good one. yet this is a romantic movie, weird movie, but it is for all teenagers and the ones strong to them. Yes there is freedom of speech, however, if you go against natural rights of the other person, there could be problems. by freedom of speech, it is not "free" at it's 100%. it is easy, you don't like all this related to twilight, new moon, whatever, don't pay attention to it. why get sooo annoy and mad about it, only someone who is dumb will say "i hate this, it is not worthy, it is BS" yet stills looking for them. anyways. There are better actors out there.