Arnold:

Cali in the Red,

And So Is He

11/23/2009 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger can be influenced by the rich and powerful -- as in, his wife, Maria Shriver.

0221_media_removed-1

The California Governor took his Porsche out for a spin in Bev Hills Saturday, and left his sweet ride in the red zone. Since the State is broke, there weren't enough cops around to ticket the Guv, so he got away with it.

We're guessing Maria will call for "swift justice" -- on her cell phone.

rebecca

People, people. Don't you know that photogs often manipulate the situation. This could very well be where the valet pulled the car up for him to retrieve it. Photogs stand around and snap pictures at the perfect opportunity to benefit themselves.

He may have keys in his hand or not. They may be the removable portion of his key ring. I never hand my house keys to a valet and sure as hell wouldn't if I was the Governor of any state!

Oh, well. I don't know about the license plate because I am from Texas, where you must also have front and back plates. Perhaps some vehicles are exempt to this rule/law.

Spellchamp

13. Ya know this is such BS why the hell is he and his wife exempt from getting tickets and ACTUALLY paying them? I got a ticket Friday for being parked on a white line in a parking lot the ticket says outside marked stall and the fine is $50!

Posted at 12:46PM on Nov 23rd 2009 by ANdy

WOW, Andy!

I'd fight that, if I were you. It doesn't sound completely legal to me. Probably some gray area.

Please let us know somehow, what happens. TMZ, why not help him with an update headline?

sierra

Arnold and Maria are both terrible role models. I am ashamed to have them representing us law-abiding Californians. I can't wait until he's out of office.

An MJ Fan

He is still a handsome man.

I live in California. When I bought a new car once (the most expensive one I have ever bought) the dealer told me that with a nice car most people do not want a front license plate. He asked if I wanted the holes drilled for one. I asked what he would do, and he said he would not do it. He said it shouldn't be a problem not having one there and I could always add it later if I wanted. So I didn't add one. I drove that car for four years and never did get questioned about it.

BTW I think Arnie has been a great governor!

nico

I am so sick of these politicians (republicans AND dems alike) Marie Antoinetting around. All the while I have a college degree and am riding my bike to work for my 600 dollar bi-weekly paycheck. I am so sick of these baby boomers reating their children and grandchildren like disposable garbage. Look what they got us into!! WHo is going to pay for it?? Everyone under 35 thats who. Dont expect an inheritance folks - its already been spent on porches and botox.

Brother Harold, S.J.

HE AND HIS HIDEOUS WIFE ARE ARROGANT TRASH. ONLY THE IDIOTS OF CALIFORNIA COULD HAVE MADE HIM THEIR GOVERNOR. I HOPE THE NEXT TIME HE TAKES HIS PORSCHE OUT HE KISSES A TREE.

uhHuh

FROM CALIFORNIA-FYI

Arnold called a special election 2/3 yrs ago and made several public announcements/commercials WARNING CALIFORNIANS if they didnt approve his budget plans the state would be in financial devastation. GUESS WHAT??? no one listened, didnt vote for his proposals and NOW LOOK...WE'RE SCREWED HERE. NOT ARNOLD'S FAULT, he's just an easy scapegoat... it's our ASSEMBLY/CONGRESSMEN THAT LED US HERE. This has been in the makings since before Arnold stepped in. HE IS A GREAT GOVERNOR, JUST NEEDS THE OTHER SIDE WORKING WITH HIM. GREY DAVIS & THE TROUGHERS DID IT.

As for him breaking parking laws-WRONG! YOU'RE THE GOVERNOR-DON'T ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE!!

maggier

You can park a Porsche anywhere you want to park it.

SHEILA

JUST GOT A TICKET WITH NO FRONT TAG LAST MONTH....I WANT MY MONEY BACK....OUR GOVENOR DOESNT HAVE A FRONT TAG...

ac

Not only did he park in a red zone...in the state of California a vehicle is to have a license plate in the front and the back of the car. As you can see in the picture there is NO required license plate on the car. A fix it ticket is in order.

Geez

Alnol is letting his true colors show as he comes to the end of his term. We got the f-paragrpahed letter, he thinks he's above the law as a governor parking in the red with his BOXTER...pffff! Ha! Boxter... he even ignored and blew off a friendly Austrian when he visited Austria there a week or so ago... the guy was welcoming him to Arnlos childhood home and hugged Anlow and walked with him only for Anold to be real stiff and kept walking into a like dirt wagon thing on the floor and the guy nearly fell over it and then Alnols security henchmen casually surrounded him...it was awful superAhole man...Im telling ya.

Disgusting

He and his wife have very bad form.

Alexa

He should have opted for the grey or black interior. Looks like a girly man in that thing.

Rene Cuddy

Idiots. This pic was taken in a Beverly Hills (Beverly Drive is the location) city parking lot - the red line is to stop people pulling up by the exits that could block the car lanes. Cars are valet parked. His car was obviously pulled up to the line by the valets.
How easily you all are whipped into a frenzy.

who dat

You overlooked the fact that it's almost a 100% certainty he is smokin an illegal cuban cigar.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments