Lady Gaga to Fans: Who Wants a Slice!?

11/23/2009 7:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga's rollin' in dough -- in fact, she just threw down more than $1,000 to buy pizza for her fans.

TMZ has learned Gaga ordered 80 cheese pizzas for her minions waiting in line for an album signing outside a Los Angeles Best Buy.

Just a couple hours ago Gaga twittered: "Sending all my little monsters little pizzas for waiting all night for me at best buy. I hope you're hungry...eat up I love u!"

Gaga placed the order through a local Papa John's -- and they confirmed 40 pizzas were delivered at 3pm PST today, and 40 more will be delivered at 6. Altogether, the pop star's bill was over $1,000.

For the record, we're told Gaga tipped "very, very well."

Bryan

Awe that's sweet of her! Shes such a cool singer!! :D

Kidholm

One thousand CHEESE pizzas? The cheap b****. She could've at least added one topping. The nerve of her!

billy

Michael Jackson, did the same thing, next...Why did she have to tweet about like she wants recognition for it or something...ugh
If you're doing something to be kind, do it and shut up...ha

Nicole

She should do less showing off on stage with those nasty outfits and more volunteer work. She seems like a sweetheart but she's running this image thing to the ground....

AQ

As much as I like Taylor Swift and as much as I hate to admit this I do... 1) Lady Gaga should have gotten the pop/rock female award at the AMA's... neither Taylor nor Beyonce are really pop/rock. 2) Lady Gaga really is talented underneath the insanity she portrays and 3) Good for her for doing something for the fans. She also has a lot more class than Adam Lambert that's for sure! Oh, wait, after his performance, most people have more class.

midi

she probably tweeted to explain why a bunch of pizzas showed up and who they were from.

who dat

This woman is just plain GROSS.

John Poole

Papa Johns is a rip-off (more than $10 for a cheese pizza?!?!?) when ordering 80!!

They should have went with Amechi's and got them delivered for $400

Cassie :)

GAGA is awesome! more artists should be considerate like her and treat their fans as great as she does. :)

Fred Farkel

What a surprise.

The lady gives away food and what do we have here at TMZ???

Haters.

Right on cue.

element2003

she gets on my nerves but thats pretty cool.. thumbs up from me!

wasted days and wasted nights

I commend her for doing this for her fans. I read that Anne Hathaway did something similiar for her fans as they were waiting all night to see her first performance in a recent NYC production of some sort. Good for them to throw impromptu pizza parties.

billybrown00

So she has a schlong right?

marie

Michael Jackson did that ALL the time. God bless him!

ang

what a cute thing to do. i like lady gaga i wish people werent so closed minded. bc the people who hate really have no reason to

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments