Shakira vs. Sofia:

Who'd You Rather?

11/23/2009 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Colombian goddesses Shakira and Sofia Vergara sizzled at last night's American Music Awards.

1123_shakira_sofia_getty-1
Question is ...

TOMMY

THIS IS ONE THING THAT YOU CAN'T VOTE ON... THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL. BUT I WENT WITH SHAKIRA. BUT SOFIA IS REALLY HIGH. score 411-410 shakira wins

ChrisToPhenom

Shakira. I'd had a crush on her ever since I was a kid and it just won't quit-I'm almost 20. Sofia Vergara isn't bad I'd go with Shakira anytime...

molotov69

I will choose Shakira over anyone!!!!! it doesnt matter who it is; it could be Megan, Scarlett, Kim K, Jessica Alba or Biel, any hot ass celebrity wont compare to Shakira, ever!!!!!..... just imagine those nice hips shaking on top of you!!!!

Balloon Dude

Shakira is Colombian. Speaking spanish doesn't make some Mexican.

Anyway, that Sofia Vergara chick is so damn annoying. Can't believe she is still being put on shows with that ridiculously thick accent.

Out of the 2, Shakira has the less irritating accent and she knows how to move those hips. Sofia kinda hit the wall, she use to be way hotter on that TV show she use to host where she would always come out on bikinis. So no doubt Shakira.

Carrie_Deway

#15: How's your Colombian? They're both from Colombia.

its me

shakira

she has a nice personality but i wish she had bigger hips . but she has a beautiful face and i just love her because she likes to help people
the other one is pretty. love the shape of her face but the blond is so much better . if her hair is fake then forget it . i like a REAL woman , not fake . i like real boobs, hair , all body parts have to be real , even teeth!

Will Faryon

BOTH!!!!!!!!!! BUTT OF COURSE

shakira is half lebanese

Shakira is half lebanese..whr do u think her hip shaking moves came from?
duh

bambam

I would to make a shakfia sandwich,, I would azz rape both of them.. til blood covered us all...

Janet

Easy, neither!!!!

George William Gockel

I am a true male fan of Shakira. I also am a huge male fan of Shakira. I love Shakira. I really really do care about Shakira. I really really am concerned about Shakira. To see Shakira totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Shakira. Someday Shakira and I will meet each other on purpose. I take Shakira.

criss

Nothing at all against Sofia, but I've had a sweet spot for Shakira for several years now

AdamHart

Shakira all they way!..she looks sweet and hot too!!!

AdamHart