Adam Lambert: I Respect GMA's Decision, But ...

11/24/2009 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert takes issue with "Good Morning America" for pulling the plug on his post-AMA/mouth-to-crotch performance -- so he tells Ryan Seacrest.

Adam Lambert: Click to listen

Lambert's revenge is CBS's "The Early Show" -- which he'll appear on tomorrow.

As for having a guy "snorkel" in his crotch -- as Ryan put it on his radio show this AM -- Adam admits he got carried away, but he's "not a babysitter" and kids shouldn't have been watching TV that late anyway.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Balls has no Balls

Sad sad sad little boy!

ass

Good Job adam

jan

He got what he wanted, people talking about him. Now I hope his 15 minutes are up very soon....

laura terpening

I am not a child, but I do find anyone (male or female)doing the things he did offensive! Good job GMA and AMA....

Debbie

I thought his performance was DISGUSTING and GROSS.

Awas

Adam is such a pre-madonna! why would he do this after the interview: http://www.931theparty.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=948 Very bad for his image!

balls

balls

unbelievable

I hope they have guidelines in place to keep this idiot from making a mess of the program.

Give me a break!! Kids do stay up to 10pm sometimes when there is a program on that they want to watch and it comes without parental warnings on them. We are not talking about 3 year olds here. We are talking about kids that are at an age that they may buy one of this jokers CDs. Not in my house!! His garbage will not be allowed here.

He needs to take responsibility for his own actions, quit making excuses and stop redirecting the blame. He made a huge mistake! The least he could do is apologize (but it would have been better if he had put on a performance that was proper for prime time).

the end of the day

Hey, great you are GAY, Adam. We all know it now. Quit trying to shove it LITERALLY down everyone's throats. Your AMA performance was nothing more than a Vegas Cabaret...get over yourself.

Tracy

I don't understand what the BIG deal is? It was a performance, so what? I find it very disturbing that a drug addict and pedophile was honored that night. PRIORITIES!!!!! What was worse Adam's racy song or MJ abusing little boys. Get Real!!!!

kimmi

OMG, the old I'm not a babysitter route. He is SO unoriginal in ever aspect. While no one with a brain would let him babysit, there's still a thing called decency that needs to be considered. I agree the likes of Lady Gagme and such push those limits but no one wants to see this overworked over flat ironed no talent hack getting his rocks off on national TV.

Michelle

Adam is the New King of Pop

A Nagai

Adam Lambert is a funny gay tranny! Bitch is the reason why people vote against gay marraige. Yes on Prop 8!

Whamo

Bowie did this YEARS ago...and he has talent. This guy is a wanabe....? I don't know. You`re not original you f@#cking assclown!Does anyone even remember the craptacular song he sang?

PJ in Houston

I think it is sad that this world has become so irresponsible ... I mean why can't these so called artists sell records with their talent not their actions ... The Lady GaGa performance was comical while Adam Lamberts's fiasco actually embarrassed me. Somehow their talent gets swallowed up in the circus act they are creating. Finally, I get mad because how dare they think that my intelligence is so low that this ploy would make me by their music ... never, but I'm not the crowd their targeting. They want the kids and that is what this world really should be worried about. Good riddance, I'll be dead when this world finally collapses.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments