Michael's Kids Enjoy Thanksgiving with Grandpa

11/27/2009 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince and Paris Jackson spent their Thanksgiving in Las Vegas with Joe Jackson.

0921_media_removed_britney

It was the kids' first Thanksgiving since their father Michael passed away.

Inquiring Mind

AWWWwww.. Come on guys leave 'em alone, they are kids and nt their fault if you dislike their Dad.

That Ol' Geezer is just looking to get their money while he's alive and kicking.

doc murry

where is blanket?and why is prince drooling,,i bet they are giving him drugs to keep him from kirking out and surely they are giving paris antidepressants to keep her from flipping out..sad family..dad does drugs and now they are making the kids do drugs to keep them quiet. joe looks like he was wishing he was doing drugs,,ha ha..where is blanket

FULGY

12. MIchael ust be turning in his crypt!!! I am sure MJ would not want the kids with this AH*le all alone. Well ! if the kids can be with Joe, they can be with Debbie Rowe!! Joe Jackson is a child-abusing,child tormentor, money grubbing AH who I am sure wants to start brain washing the kids into giving him money from early!!

Posted at 11:07AM on Nov 27th 2009 by Firpo Carr is a con man & Gloria A is a media whore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MJ is dead. What they do, and who they do it with is now out of his control.
As any good parent would do, he should of put his childrens needs first, and took better care of himself

NeverMind

Not the most flattering pics. Let's hope it is just poor photography, and not an indication that kids rapidly lose their IQ and/or the will to live. And what in the world happened to Blanket?

mddiva

TMZ always puts pictures up of people making the most akward looks. I'm sure Katherine wasn't that far behind. Just glad the kids are able to spend time with people who have been apart of their fathers life. I don't want to believe that that Bhatti kid is MJ's but he sure is around the kids alot. Doesn't he have a recording career in Norway?

doc murry

Leave those poor children alone douche bags!!! They've been through enough! I'm just glad that they are leading a semi-normal life.

Posted at 11:17AM on Nov 27th 2009 by Cherrie_Blossomm

---------------------------------------------------------
they sure as hell didnt live a normal life when michael jackson was alive so why should they now...why would the people that supposidly are taking care of these kids let them spend thanksgiving with joe when he looks like he wishes he was somewhere else...those kids dont look to upset over their missing dad anyways..because they rarely saw him and when they did he was wacked on on drugs

doc murry

I read somehwere the kids are made to sleep in coffins with the lids shut so they know who michael jackson feels.I hope it isnt true but knowing that family im sure it is.No wonder the kids look strange

stella2010

MJ children are precious..They look happy& free to be out & about without the mask covering their faces..I always wonder why MJ did that to those children...

TRACKER

I ONLY FEAR MEAN/VERY SICK EVIL BLOGGERS IN HERE....THESE POOR CHILDREN HAVE MORE TO FEAR THAN I REALIZED....WHAT A SAD PLANET.

doc murry

Posted at 11:31AM on Nov 27th 2009 by johhnny

where did you read that the kids sleep in coffins..how kool would that be..........................

Sheila

Although the children look happy enough, I am concerned that Joe might have some kind of ulterior motive for being there. Is he there to try and work on the children to persuade Katherine to give him money......................I wonder.
From what I have read about him, I am pretty sure that his main interest would more than likely be to look out for himself.
The children, although it's obvious that they aren't biologically Michael's; they are however still his. People should respect them and also remember that the camera isn't always kind in regard to the above photograph (the picture was taken of him when he was off guard), so please stop the negative comments and try and imagine what it must be like to be them right now.

A.B.

People with small minds and no self esteem think they are clever when they are cruel. You find a lot of them here.

I'm glad to see the kids smiling. That's the blessing of being young.

And Omer is around, too. Best of luck to them.

doc murry

Posted at 11:35AM on Nov 27th 2009 by shalone
--------------------------------------------------------
because he was crazy as a loon,,just like he tried to throw blanket out the window in russia but was talked out of it by dr murry

Jessica

Has nobody ever asked why Michael Jackson's kids are white?

doc murry

these comments are funny people..dont be so serious,,even michael jackson is laughing at them..laughter is the best medicine....