« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

The 911 Call

11/29/2009 4:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made when Tiger Woods crashed his SUV early Friday morning.

911 call
The caller, a male, can be heard telling dispatchers, "I need an ambulance immediately, I have someone down outside my house ... It's a car accident ... My neighbor, he hit the tree. I see him and he's laying down."

When the dispatcher asked if the person was unconscious, the neighbor responded, "Yes."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

joan

IF THIS WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND THE POLICE WOULD NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER AND FORCE A DISCUSSION.

excretive producer

Anyone up for another trial of the century soon?

christi

I guess it's a very good thing the neighbor came outside...Would Tiger be alive if he hadn't?

opi

I'm putting my money on The Enquirer to bust this coverup as well. Kudos to the Enquirer for taking on the great cheater Woods in the first place. It shows the mainstream media, particularly the sports media, as nothing but a bunch of lap dogs and ass kissers. This guy has been rammed down our throat for 13 years, and we truly don't even know anything but the PR we've been sold.

rainbow4321

64. I hope they did a ct scan on his head. He could have a brain injury. People do not become unconscious for no reason.

Posted at 3:13PM on Nov 29th 2009 by a fant

You would hope that they did.
If the ER did their job, a full description of all the injuries should already be in their possession. That may be what has led the cops to demand to see those injuries. Did he have any lumps/bumps/scratches that are inconsistant with the accident. He can hide all he wants, it won't change the ER records.
How long before the cops use the description gotten to finish their report and make it public? Force Tiger's hand, either you meet with us or your injuries go public in our report. Including a report about obstructing an investigation.

joan

Why can't anyone just tell the truth anymore? That's what we want. To know Tiger is like the rest of us and has drama in his marriage just like everyone else.

Rictracee

alllllllllllllllllllright his wife was whoppin that @ss.. this is hillarious.. and its all coming out.. drip drip drip.... but the TRUTH IS GOING TO COME OUT.. Tiger need to man up tell what he was getting the beat down for..

Jan

While I find all of this interesting, it is not our right to know what happened, anymore than it would be if it happened to our own neighbors. Just because it happened to famous Tiger Woods doesn't mean he owes us all an explanation.

joan

I think the whole accident was staged by Tiger cause he didn't want to have to admit he cheated and got beat by his wife. It's so obvious he's trying to cover it up. But why? To protect his wife? She got mad, who cares? But he needs to stop hiding and tell the police what really happened.

joan

No wife takes a golf club to the back window of an SUV unless they are enraged by something that someone has done. I think she heard about the cheating and took it out on his car. He sped off angry and out of control and hit the fire hydrant. If he keeps pretending we are all stupid and believe his story it's only going to get worse.

CutTheCrap

Why does everyone think he went to the ER?? If he did, that would have been one of the first things TMZ or any of the others reported on don't you think?

Mark

I wonder if his wife yelled "Fore: as she swung the club?

joan

It is really scary to see how slow the police are when they 911 is phoned for an emergency. Even my nephew said to me "why are they asking the person all those silly questions" instead of getting the help that is needed. I hope changes are made to the entire 911 system soon because people are dying every day because of 911 people that waste time either with dumb questions or condescending remarks. They are suppose to immediately dispatch help yet that rarely happens! That is what we should really be discussing here!

Dr.

A few referred to the neighbor a "Fred Sanford type"... What exactly is that?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments