« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods: My Bad!

11/29/2009 3:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsTiger Woods just posted the following statement on his site:

"As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

efnsteve

Ya ya, sure, sure. Whatever tigger.

RITE ING KLAS

Wow. That's not a calculated statement AT ALL. At least he did the chivalrous thing.

Scott

wow tryin to hide the fact now? leave the b!tch

Geraldo

Statement is a complete BS story by Tiger.The truth shall set you free Tiger, Man Up before its too late.

wikiwiki

Ahh, c'mon! Don't be a fool, Tiger!

GoodGodCanUPplRead?

Sounds like a back asswards admission to me...He had the affair...His wife found out and beat the crap out of him with his own golf club..

Keith

His wife "acted courageously?" Since when does a Nike driver become the "jaws of life?" Woman scorned? You betcha. I guess even guys with $1 billion in endorsements and a gorgeous Swedish model for a wife have problems.

cathy

YART!

Madisyn

I don't believe it either but he's not going to say anymore about it. We need to respect his request and let them deal with it privately as a family.

Leanda

Tigers wife kicked his ass and was chasing him when he wrecked. Funny stuff.

niles

this is typical of a abused person not wanting to open up and face reality.
His wife is abusive and a gold digger.
Tiger should leave her she will leave him mentally and physically scared for life.

Slutty Whores Rock

Team Tiger on this one. Leave them alone, nothing to see here. No crime, no victim, just some husband/wife crap you wouldn't understand unless you've been married.
Everybody mind your own business, quit tripping on some guy who has taken care of his business quite well.

niles

typical abused spouse
embrassed to face the truth she's a abusive psycho gold digger leave the Bitch.

brook

Its bad Tiger has decided to cover domestic abuse towards men or covering the affair, what is going on , OK IT YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WIFE THE PUBLIC IS RYING TO HELP YOU HERE AND THE POLICE , WAKE UP MAN

La Reina

What a load of bovine excrement. Tiggy's PR team is working overtime and that's the best they can come up with?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments