Alleged MJ Lovechild Won't Accept Rejection

12/1/2009 4:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson -- the 24-year-old who claims to be MJ's lovechild -- is going back to court in the hopes of getting a slice of Jacko's fortune, even though he was already rejected by the people who run MJ's estate.

PMMJJ just filed "objections of rejection" paperwork in L.A. County Superior Court, in which he begs a judge to "have determined that he is the biological son of decedent Michael Joseph Jackson ... and gain whatever benefits he is entitled to."

The Jackson estate had rejected PMMJJ's claim back in August, even though he provided a California birth certificate which lists Michael Joseph Jackson as his father.

Linda Lovelest

Attorneys for Prince Michael Malachi don't let Joe Jackson/Jackson family or the MJFT intimidate you this time.
PMMJJ...It must have been very difficult for you all these years that you have been "shunned".

ronny

Well good to see he kept the white kids around to touch and ignore the black ones. Keep defending him pedo fans.

Christine

Now everyone wants to be children of Michael Jackson! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ronny

Did he lie about sleeping with this mother also? Oh wait he didnt need to get the cops off of his trail nevermind.

Balls has no Balls

Poor M.J., R.I.P.

Daphne Lorincz

Larry

OHH NO HE DIDN'T!!! OHH NO HE DIDN'T!!! THIS IS CALLED THE GREEDY WACKO JACKO FAMILY NOT WANTING TO SPLIT WITH ONE MORE PERSON WHAT SHOULD BE SOLELY FOR WACKO JACKOS CHILDREN...KATHERINE GETTING 50 THOUSAND A MONTH...JOE WANTS AN ALLOWANCE...ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE NOW EATING AT FINE 5 STAR RESTAURANTS AND DRIVING BENTLEYS...MERCEDES AND RANGE ROVERS...STOP THE INSANITY AND JUST PUT SOMEONE IN CHARGE THATS GONNA SPEND EVERY CENT ON JACKOS CHILDREN AND NOTHING ELSE!!!

mo

if it was me i would delay the testing, just imagine the family, my god!

all these stupid pple care about is ,money! i luv u MJ

plus i doubt michael is the father. hes not a deadbeat dad. he loves children unconditional so if was the father PMMJJ would be w paris prince and blanket.

yeah fine it was prob some crazyed fan he mj probably blew a kiss 2. she prob wrote his name but i do not believed he SIGNED IT

WATCH THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!11 ITS AMAZING. I LUV U MICHEAL. MR. JACKSON IS UR NASTY LOL

-MO

nan

interesting the child has the same name as mj other sons..if they do the test can dna detrmine if he is mj and not joe or one of the brothers? if yes then do the test only because mj name on the birth certificate

janalal4

Oh yeah, this is the one Joe is supposed to have 'threatened' right? Well if there is a possibility then DNA test him but you have to draw the line somewhere so I would think those who are seeking a DNA test, ante-up the money for the test up front then if it's his kid, the estate pays! Otherwise, every whack-job will be coming out of the woodwork seeking a DNA test. Miss 'Billie Jean' will be first in line.

Linda Lovelest

I know that he's Michaels but he could sure pass for one of Tajs brothers!

doc murry

THIS IS ALL TIGERS FAULT..HE IS TRYING TO DEFLECT ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIM AND HE PAYED THIS KID TO COME FORWARD SAYING HE IS WACKOS KID../IT WONT WORK TIGER..YOUR IN TROUBLE BECAUSE YOU CANT KEEP YOUR WOODY IN YOUR PANTS

nan

i really cant believe that mj would have a child out there and not be a hands on father..doesnt sound like him..i read in randy t book mj wanted to be a father but it was not important to him to be a biological father ..he really wanted to adopt a child in need..i dont care about his other children being or not being biological..why wait until after he passed to bring this suit,,what would they test for dna??another family member like a sibling?..they should NOT be able to test his other kids in my opinion

Linda Lovelest

22. Just go get a DNA test. This man is 24, and not included in MJ's will, so, he wont be getting any money, but its still good that this man could get closure. MJ's money will still belong to the minor children mentioned in his will. But yes, to get closure, this 24 year old adult should go get a DNA test. Then, this person could move on.

Posted at 3:50PM on Dec 1st 2009 by Daphne Lorincz
___________________________________

If he is a legitimate son then he is entitled to full benefits and recognition as an heir. That is of course if Michael Jacksons will did not expressly disinherit him.

SH*T HAPPENS

Eminem Talks Michael Jackson, Addiction, 'Different' New Songs
'That's exactly what used to happen to me,' he says of stories of the late Michael Jackson's alleged pill addiction.

Eminem made his triumphant return earlier this year with Relapse, but has yet to rest on his laurels, putting all of his energy into the soon-to-be-released follow-up, Relapse 2.

In the December/January issue of Complex magazine, the iconic rapper looks back on the splash his comeback created, from the buzz he's built for the Relapse sequel to, more seriously, comparisons to Michael Jackson's ills.

Em, in a moment of reflection, opened up about his battle with addiction, comparing it to Jackson's struggle with pills — although he cautioned it's hard to decipher what reports about the Gloved One were true, much like his own life.

"Oh, 100 percent," Em said when asked about parallels between Jackson's demise and his own hard times. "When you read things about Michael Jackson it's hard to decipher what the f--- is true, but there's the story of how he woke up at whatever time and he needed something to go back to sleep because he has this or that and it didn't work — that's exactly what used to happen to me," Em continued. "I would take a couple of pills and I would be up an hour later and I'd want more.

"It's one of the pitfalls of fame," he added. "I could just say, 'Yo, I need this and this and this,' and they're going to give me whatever I want."

Since Eminem has been sober for the past 20 months, he's said his addiction has been channeled away from drugs into things like jogging (hence the weight loss) and studio time (hence the quick follow-up album). Just Blaze is helping Slim Shady out on Relapse 2, Dr. Dre recently joined Em in the lab to work on new material.

He's aiming to make a better-rounded album with the Relapse sequel, he explained.

"When I finished Relapse, I had a whole album of material that didn't make it that I wasn't ready to throw away, so that was going to be Relapse 2," Em offered. "But then I got with Dre in Hawaii and started recording more, and now the new material has knocked out all the old songs. But yeah, the new material is definitely different.

"Making Relapse, I was still working the drugs out of my system, so there was a lot of ... just jokey sh--," he explained. "It was a lot of punch line-y, funny, shock value — kind of going back to The Slim Shady LP. And that was cool, but I've kind of flipped the page. Now I'm going for songs instead of one-liners. I don't want to make sh-- that you hear once and then the joke's over — I want to make records that you could play a hundred times, a thousand times."