Alleged MJ Lovechild Won't Accept Rejection

12/1/2009 4:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson -- the 24-year-old who claims to be MJ's lovechild -- is going back to court in the hopes of getting a slice of Jacko's fortune, even though he was already rejected by the people who run MJ's estate.

PMMJJ just filed "objections of rejection" paperwork in L.A. County Superior Court, in which he begs a judge to "have determined that he is the biological son of decedent Michael Joseph Jackson ... and gain whatever benefits he is entitled to."

The Jackson estate had rejected PMMJJ's claim back in August, even though he provided a California birth certificate which lists Michael Joseph Jackson as his father.

doc murry

eminem sucks..you waste all that time typing about a has been wannabe rapper..you are a fool

janalal4

30. 22. Just go get a DNA test. This man is 24, and not included in MJ's will, so, he wont be getting any money, but its still good that this man could get closure. MJ's money will still belong to the minor children mentioned in his will. But yes, to get closure, this 24 year old adult should go get a DNA test. Then, this person could move on.

Posted at 3:50PM on Dec 1st 2009 by Daphne Lorincz
___________________________________

If he is a legitimate son then he is entitled to full benefits and recognition as an heir. That is of course if Michael Jacksons will did not expressly disinherit him.

Posted at 4:19PM on Dec 1st 2009 by Tellitlikeitis

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/01/alleged-mj-lovechild-wont-accept-rejection/2#comments#ixzz0YTUFuR8q

I agree. If he is MJ's kid, he gets his share of the estate.

Daphne Lorincz

My understanding is that even if he were my son, but if I didnt include him as my beneficiary, my son is not going to get anything. but if my son is a minor, even if his name is not included in my will, by law, my minor child will get 40% of my estates. I dont know about it down in the states, but in Canada, this is how I look at it. I could be wrong, as my son is going to get everything I own in this world. he is my only son.

janalal4

Now I'm going for songs instead of one-liners. I don't want to make sh-- that you hear once and then the joke's over — I want to make records that you could play a hundred times, a thousand times."

Posted at 4:22PM on Dec 1st 2009 by B***HES

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/01/alleged-mj-lovechild-wont-accept-rejection/3#c23599171#ixzz0YTVFNAJp

Now Eminem WANTS to be compared to MJ?? I remember a time when he went out his way to prove he was nothing like him & considered him a joke.

Well at least Eminem is being upfront about his addiction. We could use more of that to dispel all the stigma that still surrounds addicts & addiction.

"I want to make records you can play a hundred times..a thousand times. OH I SEE, HE WANTS TO MAKE MUSIC LIKE THE KIND MICHAEL JACKSON MADE NOW!!

Pat

Stop calling him Jacko.
Really, it's time to stop.

nan

emminen is a no talent bum...he dissd mj in one of his videos just cause his career was going nowhere..mj was hurt about it when asked and said true artists do not attack other artists..guy is a piece of crap..he should stop trying to make a name for himself off michael jackson..there are no comparisons between the two men

keishalee98

SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER HUNGRY DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL. "HOPE IT KEEPS BACK FIRING IN HIS FACE." ANYBODY CAN FORGE A NAME ON A BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR ANY TYPE OF PIECE OF PAPER. IF HE WAS MICHAEL'S SON MICHAEL WOULD HAVE ACKNOWLEDGE HIM BECAUSE MICHAEL LOVED CHILDREN ESPECIALLY HIS OWN. NEVER WILL BELIEVE THIS SO CALLED MONEY GRUBBING INDIVIDUAL. JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN CLAIMING THINGS AGAINST MICHAEL AND HIS ESTATE. THE ONLY CHILDREN OF MICHAEL'S IS THE THREE HE HAD WHEN HE PASSED AWAY WHO ARE PRINCE, PARIS, AND BLANKET. SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY IS PUTTING THIS SO CALLED EVIL INDIVIDUAL UP TO THIS BECAUSE THEY WANT MONEY AND SO DOES THIS BOY. HOPE THE ESTATE AND THE JACKSON'S DON'T NEVER GIVE HIM ANYTHING OR EVER BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS. ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE LYING ARE GOING TO GET WHAT'S COMING TO THEM JUST LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEN TO THE OTHER ONE WHO ACCUSED MICHAEL OF SOMETHING HE DIDN'T DO OR NEVER WOULD HAVE DONE TO A CHILD. GOD IS NOT GOING TO LET LIERS GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THIS BOY DOES NOT EVEN LOOK LIKE MICHAEL AND WHY DON'T TMZ SHOW HIM NOW AND NOT AS A CHILD. THERE ARE MORE LIERS IN THIS COUNTRY AND THE WORLD AND ITS GOING TO CATCH UP WITH YOU ALL. TMZ WE THE FANS DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THIS SO CALLED INDIVIDUAL SO QUIT PRINTING THIS MESS. HOPE THE TRUTH PROVES TMZ WRONG AND THE SO CALLED EVIL INDIVIDUAL. THIS MESS HAS TO STOP BECAUSE MICHAEL ONLY HAD THREE CHILDREN. ALL THESE INDIVIDUALS AND OTHERS WHO WANT TO KEEP TRYING TO RUIN MICHAEL'S NAME EVEN AFTER DEATH. THIS IS SICK AND DISGUSTING. HOPE EVERYONE OF YOU GET NOTHING AND SUFFER EVERYDAY YOU LIVE BECAUSE WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOU, YOU DESERVE FOR TRYING TO HURT MICHAEL AND HIS CHILDREN. INDIVIDUALS WHO DO THIS TO ANOTHER HAS NO MORALS OR A HEART OR SOUL. HELL IS GETTING BIGGER FOR INIDVIDUALS WHO LIE, KILL AND WHO DO THINGS TO PROFIT FOR THEMSELVES. AS THE SAYING GOES IT IS EASIER FOR A RICH MAN TO ENTER THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THEN IT IS FOR THEM TO ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

keishalee98

DO NOT LIKE EMINEM. WHAT DOES HE KNOW ABOUT MICHAEL NOTHING BUT WHAT HE HEARS.

ryesmom

Michael is DEAD.. Can't you all just leave him alone now! You all got what you wanted. Test this kid and be fair... otherwise leave him alone!!!!!!

Daphne Lorincz

One of the posters commented that writing in capital letters make it harder to read and I agree. Its really hard to read. If its a one liner, its not so bad, but when the whole paragraph is in caps, it sure is difficult to read. On another note, is it true that MJ's bank debts had been paid off. I heard it the other day, wonder why its not on CNN. Perhaps, its no body's business to have one's financial situation talked about on national TV. In Canada, banks are not allowed to disclose a client's financial info, let alone saying "this individual has now paid off his loans".

alexa

Test the kid!!!!!

Cathy

#1. Shut up, Eminem. The name of Michael Jackson is not even fit to pass your lips. Michael had more talent in his little finger than you have in your entire body. I am generally not a malicious person, but why couldn't it have been Eminem on 6/25 instead of Michael? That would've worked out well, and the world would be a better place today.

#2. If you are going to claim you're Michael Jackson's long lost child, then get a DNA test. No way you could ever convince me that the Jacksons buried Michael without storing a sample of his DNA somewhere. Even they don't seem to be sure if his three children are his biologically or not. Those kids might want to know the answer to that question someday, and since Michael died from a drug dependancy and left them alone midway through their childhood, it is left to Katherine and the rest of the family to give them the opportunity to answer the question of paternity for sure if they decide they want to know. If they don't want to know, then fine, but they have the right to find out. So any other claims of paternity should be subject to a DNA test. You can't just show Michael's name as father on the birth certificate. Not good enough. Match your DNA to his or goodbye.

janalal4

I'm wondering why did this guy not come around & ask MJ himself about his paternity when he was alive?

Aarin

Go on Maury....If he is a Jackson he should love the attention right?