Alleged MJ Lovechild Won't Accept Rejection

12/1/2009 4:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson -- the 24-year-old who claims to be MJ's lovechild -- is going back to court in the hopes of getting a slice of Jacko's fortune, even though he was already rejected by the people who run MJ's estate.

PMMJJ just filed "objections of rejection" paperwork in L.A. County Superior Court, in which he begs a judge to "have determined that he is the biological son of decedent Michael Joseph Jackson ... and gain whatever benefits he is entitled to."

The Jackson estate had rejected PMMJJ's claim back in August, even though he provided a California birth certificate which lists Michael Joseph Jackson as his father.

esha

TMZ,
Please don't call Michael a "Jacko"

Don't do that!

I meant DNA!! DUH!! And did you know Mike's estate is debt free!!! @250 debt paid in full due to TII, cd sales, etc. HMMMM!!

Duh

I don't understand why the estate is against this kid unless there is something they know that we don't....what a shock it would be to the world if the kid's DNA matched Mike's. Hopefully that would at least squash the "Mike was gay" rumors.

I have a question for anyone medical or legal or in-the-know - would DNA from Michael match that of his brothers since they have the same parents? Or would it be different? Do we all get different DNA even though we are related? I remember reading about an unusual case years ago, VERY unusual, where a woman was raped by this man. The police arrested who they thought he was, charged him based partly on DNA evidence, only to find out later it was his IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER who had committed the rape. So that is why I am curious - would it only be identical twins who share the same DNA or would family members complicate matters?

iFart

This is so bogus. If this guy's so certain he's MJ's son, why come out now after his death? Oh right, there's a huge estate. Take a number with all the other leeches.

And TMZ, quit calling him Jacko already. Your insults are tiring.

Duh

51. I'm wondering why did this guy not come around & ask MJ himself about his paternity when he was alive?

Posted at 5:06PM on Dec 1st 2009 by janalal4

I wonder that too. I also wonder why, if he is Michael's, the mother did not ask for paternity testing and receive child support. I think this is all bogus but really we won't know unless he has DNA testing done.

penny

RIP, my friend.

???????????????????????

NEEDS A DNA TEST..THAT WILL PUT THIS STORY RIGHT. I BELIEVE HE'S LYING AnD A DNA TEST WILL PROVE IT.....AFTER ALL WAS HIS MAMA A 13 YEAR OLD BOY?

None of Mike's kids are biological, not that it matters, so I guess all these kids think they have a shot to be claimed! Anything for $$$$!!!

Duh

72. I do follow the MJ news, but this man needs to get a DNA test, if he hasn't already. I don't think this is MJ"s son for the simple fact that he would not ignore his children. I feel badly for the mother who feels she needs attention and hopes to gain financially, by the mere coincidence of the very common name, Michael Joseph Jackson.
RIP, my friend.

Posted at 6:05PM on Dec 1st 2009 by Penny

this is nightmare before christmas

???????????????????????

Maybe he's telling the truth......Cause he's acting just like Joe Jackson, just can't face the truth. and who told hiom MJ was his father...a psyco babbling ho!

Linda Lovelest

74 this is nightmare before christmas

Posted at 6:08PM on Dec 1st 2009 by new name

new name is nightmare before christmas also

Fred Farkel

Hey wait a sec.

Wasn't this the kid that was invited to sit in the front row at MJ's funeral????

Cathy

Posted at 5:51PM on Dec 1st 2009 by Cricket

***********************************

Yes, we all get different DNA. EXCEPT for identical twins who have the same DNA. That is the only exception, I believe. The DNA of Michael and his siblings and parents would be similar, but not exactly the same. If Michael is the father of any of these claimants -- from Omar, to PMMJJ to all other others (including Michael's own children), DNA testing will prove it one way or the other. So if you want to be known as Michael Jackson's bio child, have a DNA test and then have the official results published. The end. Otherwise, no one will fully believe that Michael fathered any kids biologically. I doubt this myself. And it's not that I believe Michael was gay, because I don't believe that at all. It's just that I don't believe Michael fathered any children -- for whatever reason. Whether it was because he couldn't or didn't want to, I don't know. Show me a DNA match, and then I'll believe that someone had Michael's baby. Otherwise, no.

Bizzy

According to Joe Jackson, anyone who looks like a Jackson and acts like a Jackson- is a Jackson!...LMAOOO. Now, does this guy look and act like a Jackson? If so, case closed!

Michelle

I love you Michael!!!
F* TMZ for still calling you Jacko!