Alleged MJ Lovechild Won't Accept Rejection

12/1/2009 4:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson -- the 24-year-old who claims to be MJ's lovechild -- is going back to court in the hopes of getting a slice of Jacko's fortune, even though he was already rejected by the people who run MJ's estate.

PMMJJ just filed "objections of rejection" paperwork in L.A. County Superior Court, in which he begs a judge to "have determined that he is the biological son of decedent Michael Joseph Jackson ... and gain whatever benefits he is entitled to."

The Jackson estate had rejected PMMJJ's claim back in August, even though he provided a California birth certificate which lists Michael Joseph Jackson as his father.

SH*T HAPPENS

Michael Jackson, a man who, in his disturbing relations with young boys, represents the worst and oldest smear against gay men — that of the pedophile

Rose

Looks just like Tito.

lala

No offense but I highly doubt he is Michael's biological child. For one Michael choose to have children by White women. If this child was biracial than I might believe him. Omer Bhatti looks more like MJ than PMMJJ. DNA will only make me believe.

SH*T HAPPENS

Whereas Jackson couldn’t be on the down low about his skin bleaching he could be and had to be on the down low about his sexuality.

With an entertainment industry that forced Rock Hudson, a movie idol, in the closet until his death, and with a black community that still has light years to go in accepting its own lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer population, Jackson concealed his desire to grow up by donning an asexual Peter Pan image.

But when rumors abound, nonetheless, that Jackson was gay so too did rumors that Jackson was a serial pedophile who beguiled young impressionable boys into his bed using the Neverland Ranch as a lure.

so wrong

2009 by Deb

OH Look, it's TMZ Rocks ON..nice new log in name!

alreadybad

The DNA will put all to rest. He may be a Jackson.....just not Michael's.

so wrong

by Deb (or TMZ ROCKS ON),

Now, you've already posted this Ian Haperin nonsense on the other MJ stories, shame on you.

Ian Halperin was just kicked off a show for saying he knew more about Angelina Jolie than Brad Pitt, also said Obama, Jaeger, etc..were gay. Please, he's the lowest from of tabloid trash and you know this.

Couldn't care less if Jackson was gay or straight, however, nobody's business but his.

Although, Jackson repeatedly said he was not gay, even caught in an off camera interview, told the guy, "Dude, look, I'm not gay, I do have a lot of gay followers and I don't way to offend them".

Who cares!

SH*T HAPPENS

In the book, Halperin insisted that “virtually everybody” around Jackson knew he was gay and in 2007 Michael would sneak out of his Vegas home at midnight dressed as a woman to meet the construction worker at a run-down motel.

LOL! Can anyone honestly think that MJ would meet someone for sex in a cheap motel room?

The New York Post published excerpts on Sunday, in which the author claims to have tracked down two of Jackson’s alleged male lovers.

In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor. “Lawrence” said Jackson was introduced to him by the sister of one of his aides. Their affair was short but “passionate” and took place almost every night for three weeks at the actor’s home in the Hollywood Hills.

“He was very shy,” recalls the actor, “but when he started to have sex, he was insatiable. The very first time he [had sex with] me, he said, ‘The King of Pop’s going to lick your lollipop.’ I still laugh thinking about that.”

In 2007, Jackson — depressed, in deteriorating health, losing money — moved to Las Vegas, to the upscale residential community of Palomino Lane. He rarely left his residence, but when he did, according to one of Jackson’s closest confidants, it was to meet a boyfriend at a run-down motel.

“He met a construction worker and fell madly in love with him,” the source said. “Michael would leave the house in disguise, often dressed as a woman, and would go meet his boyfriend at a motel that was one of Vegas’ grungiest dives. Michael was broke. He struggled to put food on the table for his children. That was all he could afford then.”

A close aide of Jackson who confirmed the affair to me said that he had no knowledge of what went on behind closed doors at the motel but that Jackson would dress as a woman after midnight to meet the burly half-Asian worker in his early 20s who was employed by the city of Las Vegas.

The book maintains that, despite reports he was fit for the series of exhausting O2 gigs, he himself was sure he would not survive it.

Halperin also revealed an aide told him: “Someone wants him dead. They keep feeding him pills like candy.”

So what do you think of this new revelation?

Cathy

Liz, I think that Michael Jackson and his music meant a LOT to a lot of people. His career spanned 40 years -- 45 years if you want to get technical, but he was truly famous for 40 of those years. That's double the years that Elvis Presley was famous, and look how many people still love Elivs and keep his name/legacy alive.

I first discovered Michael in 1982 when my parents gave me the Thriller Album for Christmas. I was 13. I'm 40 now, and Michael's music has encompassed just about my entire life -- or 27 years of it. Just think, there are people 10 years older than me who remember Michael and the music he made when he himself was a child -- that's 40 years of memories. I teach high school, and my 15 year old students mention Michael's name at least twice a week. This man spoke to nearly 4 generations. And I'm just talking about America. That doesn't even take into account fans around the world. I think that's the main reason people can't get enough. Michael was a part of their lives -- for some since childhood. It's almost unbelievable to accept that he is no more. When I think of Michael, I will always think of how he was at age 25 -- young, vibrant, full of energy, and spinning/moonwalking across that Motown 25 stage. It's difficult for me to remember him any other way. And that young boy -- that 25 year old -- just couldn't die. He was too young and talented and vibrant. It just wasn't possible. That man exuded life and youth. I think there are many folks who held onto that memory and the memory of Michael even years before that. The image he portrayed then seemed like it would go on forever. I think people are having trouble processing that it didn't.

Linda Lovelest

101. 2009 by Deb

OH Look, it's TMZ Rocks ON..nice new log in name!

Posted at 7:22PM on Dec 1st 2009 by nice

OH Look, it's Deb....nice new log in name! nice

so wrong

by Deb TMZ ROCKS ON,

Shut the F@CK up with all your nonsense about Michael Jackson. Get a frickin life. Every story that comes up about him, you're here with your nonsense.

Get a d@mn life, you hate him so much but you just can't wait until the next story about him, can't wait to get your ridiculous non facts based comments in about him. Over and over, relentless, same posts, stupid stories every d@mn day.

People, this person is a total rabid freak and obsessed over Michael jackson. Has now made his entire life about doing this.

You don't like Michael Jackson, frickin' walk away from your d@mn computer and don't read abut him, weirdo!

Go find some cause or humanitarian effot you can contribute your useless time to, this is insane! You are a total nut case!

SH*T HAPPENS

Michael Jackson ‘Had Gay Lover’

Michael Jackson was a busy boy before his sudden death on June 25!

Not only was he pumping himself full of drugs (allegedly), the King of Pop was having an affair with Jason Pfeiffer, who works for Jacko’s dermatologist Dr Arnold Klein.

Pfeiffer, 35, claims he had a fling with the singer after getting to know him through Klein.

It was when Jackson asked him for a lift home one night their affair started, he claims.

He also insists other people were aware of their “fling” which had to be kept secret from Jackson’s “nosey” minders.

“I guess our first ‘date’ was in my car,” Pfeiffer told Australian magazine Woman’s Day. “We went for a drive and were talking and having fun, but Michael had his minders who were ‘nosey’ as Michael put it.

“We had to make sure we were not caught, and although the date was short as I had to take him home before anyone noticed, we had a great time.

“I thought nobody else knew, but have since discovered that others did surmise the truth.”

Of Jackson’s death, Jason said, “I’ve lost my soulmate. It’s very hard to describe the loss I feel — but there is something that’s empty in my heart.”

Pfeiffer also said his ‘lover’ had been acting strangely two weeks before he died.

“He completely changed in the final two weeks.

“He was overly religious, overly dramatic, exhausting and exhausted.

“He was saying goodbyes the week before passing. Everyone was creeped out by it.

“Michael got very retrospective in the last few weeks, he was talking about God and the Mayan calendar and the year 2012 — which is when the Mayan calendar ends.”

This isn’t the first time Jackson’s sexuality has been questioned.

In his new book, Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson, author Ian Halperin claimed “virtually everybody” around Michael knew he was gay.

“Virtually everybody has told me,” Halperin said in July. “Even those who are his most ardent defenders, people who maintain he is innocent of the molestation charges, insist that he is homosexually inclined.

“He rarely left his residence, but when he did, according to one of Jackson’s closest confidants, it was to meet a boyfriend at a run-down motel.

“A close aide of Jackson who confirmed the affair to me said that he had no knowledge of what went on behind closed doors at the motel.

“But the aide said Jackson would dress as a woman after midnight to meet a worker employed by the city of Las Vegas.”

Linda Lovelest

107. by Deb TMZ ROCKS ON,

Posted at 7:31PM on Dec 1st 2009 by you suck weirdo

That was not TMZ ROCKS ON.
I'm not sure whether it was Deb either.

Linda Lovelest

Has Deb gone over to "the dark side"?
Seems unlikely.

puppi

HEY PEOPLE...

MICHAEL JACKSON was NOT a HOMOSEXUAL, he was NOT a PEDOPHILE.
THAT JERK HALPEREIN whom wrote a book about MJ, and said that MJ is
GAY, he just F@@KING wanted to sell books...
YOU KNOW WHAT MJ SHOULD HAVE SUED EVERYONE for slanter, he had the
worst dummies working for him and advising him...

MJ WAS NOT NOT GAY .... PUT IT IN YOUR DUMB HEAD PEOPLE.....

ON THIS BOY/MAN saying MJ is his father!!! WHY the ASS LAWYERS
for the ESTATE are not doing a DNA test???? OH...OH...I KNOW they
are worried about their damn SHARE(20% charities) !!!YA

I DON'T SEE ANYONE being arrested YET, WHAT HAPPENED ?????
MURRAY KILLED MICHAEL IN HIS HOUSE BY ILLIGAL INJECTION of the
PROPOFOL without ANY SAFTY EQUIPTMENT. THE KILLER STILL WORKING

AS A DOCTOR ....hummmmmmm !!!!! I SEE CONSPIRACY = MURDER = FRAUD=
FAKE...FAKE...FAKE WILL the WILL IS FAKE....

LONG LIVE THE JACKSONS+ 3