Corey Feldman: I Wanna Stiff My Ex

12/2/2009 2:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey FeldmanCorey Feldman is telling his soon-to-be ex-wife she ain't gonna take their son away without a fight -- and if he gets his way, she ain't getting any spousal support from the courts either.

Corey just filed legal docs in L.A. County Superior Court in response to his wife's divorce papers, claiming he wants joint custody of their son -- Zen Feldman.

According to the docs, he also wants to stop the court from awarding his wife any spousal support.

His wife Susie Feldman filed for divorce from the Goonies star back in October, asking the court for both full custody and spousal support.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

It's a complicated situation...

Angie

GO AWAY SIMONE NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE.

It's not complicated either, you are just dumb.

Simone

The fact is, Angie is the "fake Simone". Why do you just leave me alone???? What is your problem, bitch????? : P

Simone

The fact is, Angie is the "fake Simone". Why don't you just leave me alone???? What is your problem, bitch????? : P

Loulou

What a freaking idiot.Why the hell does this moron think he can skip out on the responsibility of supporting his child? Too bad he procreated, he should have opted for a vasectomy instead.

Tracie

I guess that $20+ he charges per autograph at conventions can only go so far..

coreyisdead

First we were hit with the sudden death of Corey Haim (RIP) and now this tragedy

Sad sad

Finally, she got half a brain. Please say she was completely on drugs when she made the decision to marry him then got sober and was like wtf?

Tracie

Corey Haim died? I don't see any info on this anywhere.. What is your source?

Sad sad

Corey Haim didn't die lol Someone's being funny.

MissingMJ

I haven't been a Cory fan since The Lost Boys, but I wanted to point out spousal support is not child support.

tannabgood

@ Sad sad

Lol. That was totally my first thought too; Corey Feldman actually got someone to marry him?!

Maybe there really is someone for everyone, as long as at least one of them is mentally impaired in some way.

Sad sad

ha ha. He's too easy to pick on. I know it's not nice to pick on the retarded kids.

Ryalan martin

This dork sat at my bar a few years ago and I can tell you that he is a pathetic human being. He tried so hard to get people to recognize him and when someone finally did, he pulled the whole "don't bother me" attitude. He was so full of himself especially for being such a c-list actor. Trust me, his wife deserves what she gets. Sad little man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments