« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Pays Debt to Society

12/2/2009 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods has already paid the price for careless driving -- a whopping $164 ... TMZ has learned from official documents.

Tiger Woods Pays Debt to Society

According to docs, Tiger paid his careless driving fine yesterday ... the same day the citation was issued by the Florida Highway Patrol.

The last ticket Tiger got in Florida was way back in 2001, for unlawful speed in a construction zone.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jona

Tiger ONLY confessed "transgressions," cheating on his pregnant wife, AFTER he was caught. His sponsors should drop him before we boycott THEM!

Norm

Just for the record, the club she used was a bitching wedge.

Mikey

Society is not the only one being payed off!

Tigers wife is reportedly being paid a hefty seven-figure amount — immediately transferred into an account she alone controls — to stick with her husband.

Tiger's wife is getting a total rewrite on the couple's prenuptial agreement.

According to Chicago Sun Times: the couple needed to remain married for 10 years in order for Woods' wife to collect a splitsville settlement of $20 million. I'm being told that time frame has been shortened — and the dollar amount increased "substantially."

Barney Bush

Tiger Woods, just another Dawg.

eTalker

Why should we care what Tiger Woods does in his personal life? Are we all Saints? Don't we have more important issues to deal with? Read this.

doc murry

if tiger truely wants to be forgiven by me and the public he needs to open that check book and send everyone in the usa a check for 1000.00 dollars.he can aford it and if he sent me a check he would back on my hit parade and i would forgive him for being a bad tiger

Connie

Why don't the damn tabloids leave people alone,Give me a break,I think Tiger is human and God forbid anyone on TMZ has anything nice to say about anyone.LEAVE TIGER ALONE,what happen is between him and his wife not the rest of you rumor mongers.

Mary

It is a proven fact that if a person CHEATS, they will LIE! So how can we the public believe Tiger Woods when he is trying to sell a product to us through his endorsements?!?!?!?!?

I posted this comment on the website, BOSSIP and they deleted my comments and the other blogger comments who responded on this issue of Tiger being a liar and possibly lying to the public. That screams (((volumes)))!

Johnston

Don't drive when you're mad/pissed/crying/etc.

Old Greg

Tiger, divorce the hoe now, tell the truth and let the gold digger be rightfully charged with felonious assault and let her hoe ass go to jail where she belongs. where were all the bleeding hearts when Chris Brown found out Rihanna was cheating on him?????

too many feminazis in this world. single men, FYI, stay single its much simpler.

Harley

Why should we boycott his sponsors? It's not their fault he cheated. I'm not going to stop buying NIKE shoes or stop buying Gatorade for my kids because of Tiger. That's stupid. And anyone who suggests it is an idiot. If you don't think every celebrity out there is cheating on their spouse or significant other, then you are living in a cave. I am sure 90% of Americans are cheating. Yes, he is a whore, but leave him alone already. His wife better have a squeaky clean past herself, else any wrong doing she's done will certainly come out in all this.

Mary

I posted my comments about Tiger lying to the public about his endorsements on the website BOSSIP between 2:30 pm - 4:15pm and they are deleted. If anyone finds them, let me know.

donhab47

There go the Xmas presents. The poor kids. I guess it will be Salvation Army and food bank next. They could have waited until after Xmas to fine him-the cold hearted bastards.

awave

my heart aches for this young wife & mother of two young children. her heart must be broken. the betrayal of trust & heart break is unbearable & to have to go through this publicly. I can't image. I also can't image whores who not only sleep w/ married men but brag about it publicly w/ no regard for the family. the pain these women causes to a loving wife & mother!!!! Shame on Tiger!

Golfhippie

I think that Toger is taking this "new grooves" rule a little too serious

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments