George Lopez Takes a Swing at Tiger

12/3/2009 7:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You wouldn't expect Tiger Woods to be nominated for a Grammy, but on last night's live announcement show -- George Lopez found an opportunity to tee off on the guy.

George Lopez: Click to watch

TMartin

Typical of so-called comedians, Leno, Letterman, Lopez, et al, that make their living at every one else's expense...

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craig

G Lopez is a tool! All of his skits start the same : " whites dont like latinos" All he jokes about is how much better he thinks latinos are better than everyone else. The only thing latinos are better at is reproducing like stray cats on someone elses dime.

Balls has no Balls

Love George!Wood`s has no ball,his wife hit a hole in two!

Lizzie

HOOOOOORAY!! GEORGE LOPEZ!!!! He IS waaaaay too funny! PRAY his GEORGE LOPEZ TONIGHT SHOW lasts forever & a day!!!! GOOOOOO!
GEORGE!!!!! GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Jay

SO turned off by George Lopez's racist "comedic" slant and his mugging, bugged-out eyeballs. You're not funny, Mr. Bigot. His HBO special was mean and insulting and more than one person I know turned it off after about 10 minutes. I've lost all respect. And I groaned when I saw his face last night on the Grammy announcement broadcast. Go AWAY!!!!! Your show sucks and Warner Brothers should be ashamed to house your program on their lot.

barry Gordy is genius

This ass-clown looks like an extra from "Something About Mary"

George Lopez= the hair gel groupie.

YML

Wow Craig, how ignorant. Don't stereoptype all Hispanics, I am Hispanic a mother of 2 (only) and a Registered Nurse. I don't live off of anyones expense. I make my own living with a good job and a good education. You?

Icebaby

Stereotyping is the cause for being a stupid racist. And I piss on the mainstream.

craig

Re; Really. Did u have health insurance when ur kids were born or did the state pay for their birth expences? I hate to generalize but facts are facts.

KICK ROCKS

GEORGE ROCKS....SEE YOU DO HATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE'S RIGHT PEOPLE HATE HIM....
GEORGE FOR GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA. GET THAT BREAKING THE LAW JACKSASS CLAN OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!

WTH PEOPLE

Ok First of all, to everyone who has posted about Lopez being racist. Let me tell you something about racism, racism has to do with power, and therefore those in power can act and be racist towards those who are least powerful. It is a matter of superiority. Although bothersome at times, I do not believe George has the social power to be racist, in other words HE IS NOT racist. He is speaking of the truths of our current society, of the issues that ALL minorities deal with. I often find it so problematic, that it is ok for people in power to think racist, and act racist without any repercussions, but when a person in the minority group exposes these racial inequalities and blatant racist experiences the world is offended! C'mon people... take off your mask and see the reality of the America.

BigStroker

This guy isn't even funny. Never has been.

LOL

Is that his real head...that damn mexican has a huge pinata for a head!

romil4

Never been a fan. Can't stand looking at his ugly pock-marked face & hearing his unfunny jokes. Most people wouldn't even have known who he was without his good friend, Sandra Bullock, using her money & connections to push his career. What she saw in him I'll never know.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments